S1, EP 14: Midoriya And Y/n, Sitting In a Broken Tree...

Before Y/n's quirk fully affected her, Shoto acted. Breaking his promise faster than he thought. He ran up to Shoji, Midoriya by his side. Shoji, who had been cut on his shoulder, but managed to defeat the ugly villain, stood up.

"Wheres Y/n?! I can feel her quirk!" Midoriya said in a very concerned voice. Only he knew the limits of her quirk. Perhaps because one time he skipped school to help her warm up by a fireplace before she lived with her brothers.

"She's over there—" The two zoomed over. Shoto stopped by Shinso, his whole arm covered in ice. He touched his shoulder, he immediately became animate again. His arm started to feel alive and the ice melted near him.

"Lay back, heroes are coming and you're injured." He said, still warming him up. He slightly nodded.

"Todoroki!!" Izuku yelled, he came rushing over. Where Y/n laid on the floor as a frozen statue, her eyes covered a thin glaze. Shoto had been so scared, by her wide, crystal eyes. He shot a raging fire at her.

"Ah!" Midoriya jumped back. Her arms fell to her side and her eyes dropped. Her heart rate, slowly, slowly became faster. (I know the logic is a bit off, but can you roll with it?)

She was so pale, cold, and slightly red. Scratch slightly, she was super red.

In truth, that's the first time Y/n's faced a life or death situation. Not the first...she'd rather not mention it. Shoto had his hand on her shoulder the whole time she was being carried away on the stretcher. Her coat wasn't enough to keep her warm.

It was only moments later, she came to consciousness. In the ambulance truck, Shoto's hand on her shoulder. Her eyes felt weird, so did her legs and arms.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." she muttered. Slowly fluttering her eyes, she's never felt so cold.

"One day, frosty, you're going to reach your limit. You're going to die before All Might does."

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" He looked down at her hands, the way she clenched and unclenched them to feel something. She felt as though she was buried six feet under snow for hours.

But she ignored his question. "Wh-wheres Sh-Shinso?"

"Recovering,"

"Izuku?"

"Also recovering."

"Ar-are you oh-okay?" He replied with a nod.

"DAMN YOU FROSTY!" Bakugo yelled and stomped onto the ambulance. "YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE PLACE FREEZING COLD! DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD IT IS?! I SHOULD—"

"Shhh!" Shoto shushed him after Y/n quietly groaned. He looked at him with a furious expression.

"You shush! Look at you! I told you you were going to reach your limit! Can you even use your quirk?!" Shoto gave a look to Y/n, and shook his head. Even if she could, it wouldn't be wise.

"Wh-why do you c-care?" She looked pissed now. Bakugo looked offended.

"I don't! You got the nerd crying out here! He's so loud, like a baby—"

"Sh-shut up." She slightly lifted her head and relaxed back down. Bakugo began to stomp towards her. "WHAT—" but Shoto held his hand out to stop him.

"Stop it, she's tired, let her rest!" He glared at Shoto, then at Y/n, staring at the ceiling as she did when she stared out the window at school.

He grunted and stomped off the ambulance, glaring at Izuku who walked towards them.

'DAMN IDIOTS!'

"Kacchan, are you okay—"

"Shut up nerd!" He dismissed Izukus concerns. He was about to walk right past him when he suddenly stopped and whirled around. He grabbed Izuku.

"You could've stopped her..." he said in a very threatening voice, and proceeded to walk away. Why Bakugo said that? He didn't know either. All he knew, was that he was angrier with Izuku than most times. And for what reason?! It was pissing him off.

"Okay, I've done my part," Shoto removed his arm, much to Y/n's dismay. "Hope you feel better." He slightly bowed and went off. He nodded at Izuku and left.

'Aw, no I have no company—'

But she was wrong, Izuku came on. With his sleeve ripped and One For All tearing up his arms again. He looked down at her with very much concern. She tried to sit up, with her numb arms. So she could level with him.

"Ah! Are you sure you should be—"

"Yep..." she said in a slightly raspy voice. She ran her icy hand through her hair and sighed. "I'm g-going to be in trouble, wh-when I get ho-home..." she muttered and looked down at his broken hand.

"Eh, hehe, same here.." He only said to make her feel better. He was looking away with flushed cheeks.

"Izuku,"

"Hm—uh yeah?" She waved her hand in front of him, he looked back down at her. Her face was just as red as his, he looked embarrassed even though nothing happened. If he wasn't embarrassed now...he sure will be.

Y/n pulled him down and stopped until their foreheads were touching, until their breaths joined. Her cold arm wrapped around his neck made him slightly shiver. And he looked at her as if she was the only thing that mattered, a surprised but relaxed expression. She smiled weakly at him, but genuinely.

And lastly, she looked down at his lips. "I'm tired..." she said, breaking the silence. Her hand slowly unraveled from his neck.

'Is this...normal? Y/n, do you actually like me?'

Get ready for season two.