S1, EP 11: Electrified

The whole class silenced. Aizawa, had already went to sleep. Y/n stared into the eyes of the angered Katsuki that towered over her. Not intimidated, but her stutter said other wise.

"What'd you say?! Say it again!" He threatened with his hand sparking on her desk. Everyone watched as they talked with their eyes. A smile crept up Y/n's face.

"I s-said you let your anger get the b-best of you, th-thats why—"

BOOM!

Her desk exploded, she fell out her desk, clutching her burnt backpack. Her smile no more.

"You think you're any better?! Heh?!" His hand sparked and he grabbed her shirt and forced her to her feet. "You can't even speak without stuttering! You can't even admit that you're even weaker than the nerd!! At least he doesn't cry every single time a girl rejects him! Oh boo boo! Your crush doesn't like you back!" She resisted but his grasp was too tight, he was burning her uniform.

"Maybe because every girl isn't fucking gay! You're disgusting!" Even though he hadn't hit her, she felt as though she's been punched in the stomach. A painful truth.

"Bakugo! Enough!" Lida defended.

"Yeah! That's not nice!" Uraraka joined in. Izuku took note of Y/n's hand freezing, she wasn't getting ready to attack, she was in the verge of fainting.

"Kacchan! Stop!!" Izuku stood up and tried to make him let go but Bakugo pushed him.

"No! This disgusting girl needs to know her god damn place!" He prepared to attack.

"KACCHAN NO—"

Boom!

Nothing exploded but Katsukis hand, a small one. He threw Y/n, she hit a desk and clutched her backpack.

"Next time you want to 'insult' someone, make sure you're actually going to defend yourself!" He kicked a chair to the side and stomped over to his desk.

Y/n's uniform had been burned, showing the top of her chest, covered by her backpack. It was her fault. She had went too far, and couldn't handle Katsukis wrath. She just stood there, no desk to sit at. Wheres Aizawas scarf when you need it?

She went over to the yellow sleeping bag and bowed. "I'm going to the restroom." And left.

"I should go after—" but Izuku was interrupted when Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag.

"Sit down Midoriya," he fully crawled out and rubbed his eye, examining the destroyed desk, then looking at the obvious culprit with a scowl on his face.

"And I thought it was a dream..." he sighed.

After that, Y/n wasn't seen at all for the next hour. However, it didn't seem to alarm the teachers. They didn't question it. She must be safe, maybe went home early? No they wouldn't. Izuku got worried by lunch and couldn't stop thinking about it.

Only lord knows where she is. This was Izuku hoping she was okay, both physically and mentally.

"Are you still worrying?" Uraraka asked after noticing his thinking face. Iida too. "It's just—she didn't come to lunch, and no ones seen her..."

"I assure you, Midoriya, she is fine!" Iida reassured. "Did she tell you that?"

"Er, no! But the teachers seem to have it under control! Maybe she's in the teachers lounge!"

The alarm suddenly started blaring, students started rushing through the hall only seconds later. Izuku lost Uraraka and Iida in the crowd.

'Y/n!'

Five minutes earlier. Y/n had found a closet and had been in there the whole time, no one came to search for her. Perhaps they'd never guess she was in the janitors closet. Which smelled oddly sweet.

She sat on the floor in the corner, clutching her backpack. She had fallen asleep several minutes ago. Snoring away as everyone carried on with their day.

Her phone rang multiple times, but nothing could wake her from this comfortable slumber.

The door opened, then closed as fast. "Ah! Damn it someones already here!" He turned on the super dim light, enough for him to see who it was.

"Damn! Now what do I do?!" he failed to open the door, jiggled it, even tried to kick it, but nothing worked.

So he restored to waking her up. "Uh, hey, dude wake up..." he tapped her, shook her, but nothing.

Soon her backpack started slipping from her grasp, the top half of her shirt where it had been burnt, was uncovered. Showing the top of her chest, a little of her bra.

Denki's eyes traveled to and from her chest. "Uh, dude! C'mon wake up! You're not dead are you?!" But she responded with a light snore.

He went to tap her again when suddenly she jolted awake and startled her. Accidentally zapping her in the process but that wasn't what made her scream. She clutched her backpack.

"C-can I h-help you?" Before he could reply, the alarm started blaring. She stood up, her feet still wobbly from sitting all those hours.

"Wh-whats th-that?"

"I think that's the alarm for villains infiltrating! And the doors locked I can't—" Y/n froze the door, and kicked it down.

"Well, if you wanna put it that way..."