S2, EP 15: Spring Break: Her Invitation!

I'M SO EXCITED MAN! I'VE PLANNED FOR THIS GET FUCKING READY. Anyways, disclaimer: I'm changing the training camp arc...so it's not a training camp...you'll see! But yeah, All Might's retirement and whatnot, that all still happened...just in a different way. Plus the dorms, spoiler alert, those are still happening. Just wanted to say that, because as I mentioned before I'm putting my foot down and am not writing that for the fifth time. Side note: forget about Shinso..it's just not happening.

Y/n was heading home. Where? To her mom. Who called her and told her that she was taking her in. Mysteriously, Y/n was told she got a bunch of calls. Even though she doesn't see a single one. Maybe her phones acting up.

However, it was hard to leave Izuku. She had fallen asleep next to him last night. She couldn't forget how warm it was, how calm and quiet. That's all she thought about the whole car ride.

Nor did her mom talk to her. She didn't tell her about to note, or the encounter with Stain, or the fact her sister had a relationship with Stain. None of it. She didn't deserve to know.

Where her mom lived was a different neighborhood than her dad's. In fact, it felt like a different state. This was a rather wealthy neighborhood, further from U.A and Izuku. And here she is once again, her childhood home.

Sorta.

They pulled into the driveway, there was already a car parked out front. This was when her mom decided to speak up. "Now Y/n, we don't have much time to get set up so you're gonna get ready and Zeki's gonna escort you. Okay?"

'Cooperate Y/n, it's not that hard.'

"Okay." She mentally scolded herself for being so impolite and dry.

Y/n's freedom to her sister's credit card was taken. Almost her phone too, but she managed to negotiate with her strict mom.

Not only that, her mom agreed to take the boys too. Jordan and Kenma were the only ones not hurt. On the other hand, her dad was hanging on for dear life and Kenzo was undergoing surgery. It seems her mom had a change of heart. Maybe there is an ember in that dead heart of hers.

Along with that, today was the last day before spring break. Y/n had a plan to be away for a few days. It took a lot of thinking, a lot of time, and a lot of paper and pen.

She wasn't aware they had a printer and wasted a lot of time handing making the invitations. But that made it all better, maybe they were likely to agree.

When the time came, she was ready to hand out the invitations. Only, there was one problem. If they are to agree to this, she'd have to bring her brother. Kenma, who doesn't like to socialize and is very rude. But protective. He's smart though and helps her. He gets made fun of a lot for his eidetic memory by Jordan. But that's irrelevant.

At school, before any students were in the classroom. She placed a bunch of envelopes on everyone's desk. She didn't care if Mineta came or not, but she didn't want to be rude so she put one on his desk too.

"The hell are you doing frosty?" She whirled around, startled by the sudden voice. She watched Bakugo walk to his desk.

"Heh, look at th-the env-velop."

"Every time I find you alone...you're always doing something weird." He said as he stared at the light blue envelope.

"W-What? I like arts and c-crafts." She had an extra one leftover.

She sat down in her seat, he immediately noticed a scar on her arm. Where she had been cut during hero internships. That reminded him...

"Hey frosty! What the hell compelled you to look a serial killer?!"

"Believe it or not...th-that's what Endeavor told us to do, it's wh-why we- were in Hosu c-city in the fir-first place."

"Hmph." He turned back to his desk. He wouldn't admit but he was more concerned than angry. Knowing Y/n, she probably got hurt badly. Those idiots probably didn't do a great job protecting her.

Only a split second after, their peers started pouring into the classroom. Tired as they were, Y/n's invitation seemed to lift their moods. Most of them.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Izuku asked with a worried expression. "Yeah, wh-why?"

"Last time you did this, you weren't okay..."

"Oh, don't worry! I-I didn't sp-spend all night on these. I h-had help!"

"This is awesome! Camping out in the woods, I'm totally in!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Bakugo are you coming?!" He asked and nudged him. "No! I'm not going to some stupid loser camp, I have better things to do!"

"Like what?" When he got no response, Kirishima smiled. Bakugo looked at Y/n, who had a small smile, then he looked away.

"Tch, whatever."

"Todoroki, what about you?" Izuku asked. "I suppose so, I have no plans for spring break."

"Y/n! This is so pretty! But I can't come! I'm so sorry!" Hagakure sounded so sad when she said that.

"It's f-fine!"

"Y/n this sounds so pleasant! I can help you plan if you want! I have tons of ideas..." Momo said. Y/n smiled.

"Th-thank you!"