S3, EP 13: Heart Broken

Izuku made a terrible, terrible mistake. Y/n's confrontation didn't go as planned and well, he acted out of line. Now he sat at the beach with his knees up to his face, watching the sunrise with All Might by his side.

"And, what happened after that?" All Might looked at him, Izuku averted his eyes to avoid looking him in the eye as he said this tearful sentence.

"I-I hit her—I didn't mean to—I don't—know why...I'm so sorry..." he buried his face in his knees and cried some more. It's like he had endless tears.

.

.

.

.

.

"Didn't I tell you not to follow him?! Why do you never listen to me?!" Bakugo scolded as he gently patted blood off her nose with a cloth. He thinks Izuku would've hurt her more if he hadn't gotten there, but Izuku felt just as bad as Y/n did. She sat on the couch, ignoring Bakugos continuous scolding while she texted Shoto as he and the others got ready for school.

"It's your fault..." Y/n mumbled, not taking her eyes off her phone. But Bakugo caught it and didn't care. "Don't tell me you didn't like it, I did," Y/n mumbled again. "Of c-course you did..."

He snatched her phone. "Hey!-"

"Stop texting and listen to me."

"I-i don't w-want to!" She rejected his next pat and moved her face away from the cloth. Even though her nose was still bleeding.

"Stop being stubborn!" He cupped her face and made her look down. "If I see you talking to Deku I'll—"

"Y-you can't t-tell me wh-what to do!" Katsuki wondered where this obstinate behavior was coming from.

"Frosty! You're going to keep getting hurt if you keep messing around with people like him. Let me see you talking to him I'll—"

"You'll what?" He was annoyed that she kept interrupting him.

"I'll kill him." His voice was very serious and made her shiver as he got up and walked away.

'Tch, you don't scare me Katsuki! You never have!'

But Bakugo couldn't help but crave being that close to her again. All together—he just wanted her. But...no one saying he can't. 'Get your mind out the gutter Katsuki! School starts in thirty minutes!'

Y/n would've been late to school if Bakugo wasn't rushing her. He yelled at her to hurry up. She was about ready to hit him—maybe freeze him and wait for him to shatter.

"Frosty—" she zoomed past him out the door. She forgot the jacket part of her uniform, all she had was the white shirt underneath it. But at least she couldn't get dress coded.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" He grabbed her arm and turned her around. "I d-don't want t-to t-talk to y-you!"

"What?! Is this about our—"

"Sh-Shoto!" She smiled, waved, and ran up to him. Completely ignoring Bakugo. He didn't like that, no he didn't like that at all.

"H-have you s-seen Izuku?"

"I think he's already at school." The two talked the whole walk. He was pissed at her.

.

.

.

.

_
Why?
_

.

.

.

.

"C-can I t-talk to y-you?" Izuku, who sat at his desk, nodded as he shoved something in his pockets. Y/n looked out the door suspiciously before closing it.

"I-i know I s-said s-sorry," she sat on his bed, he turned his chair to face her—he looked like he cried for hours. "But..." her mouth was moving but her voice began to distort. Izuku blinked at her wearily before placing his head in his hands.

'It hurts...so bad.' He thought, he was no longer listening. Physical pain was enough but this...this was a different type of pain. Unbearable anger.

"Izuku? A-are you okay—" he got up and hugged her, kicking his chair back to his desk. Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around him.

"Did you really want to be with me...or...did you feel bad?.." he lifted his head from her shoulder and took a few steps back.

"I—" but he didn't let her answer and knocked her out with One For All.

"Liar."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wh-what? I-I have t-to go after h-him." But he didn't remove his hand, he just held tighter. "He's pissed right now! Let him be pissed!"

"No, I need t-to—" In one swift move, he pulled her to his chest, to where he now had both her wrist. "Let him be," but that wasn't for Izukus benefit.

"No—"

"Leave it alone..." their voices become softer, but Bakugos threats were never empty. Finally, he pulled her into his chest, but she didn't hug him back, just pouted. "Stop being stubborn!"

"You're th-the one to talk..."