S3, EP 21: Time Of Giving!

Y/n ran in his direction and peered over the edge. Bakugo had pinned Izuku. A terrified expression as he looked into Katsuki's raging eyes. He looked at Y/n, who's never felt more betrayed.

"I-Izuku..." He opened his mouth, nothing to say-he had everything to say! But Bakugo interrupted him.

"Save it loser! What the hell is wrong with you?! You tried to kill her!!" He had no words anymore, Katsuki did, of course. But now Izuku felt as though there was no coming back.

Y/n felt like she hit her head, it was throbbing much worse now. But insisted on following Bakugo to the principal's office. Bakugo shoved Izuku in the room as a cop did to a prisoner.

Nezu looked up and raised an eyebrow. "It's late, what are you three doing here?"

"This idiot tried to push her off the roof!" And they went back and forth, Nezu told Bakugo to wait until tomorrow but he insisted that he gives him a punishment now. But Nezu won and Bakugo left defeated.

After Bakugo dragged izuku out, Y/n stayed. She rubbed her forehead until it was red. "You should go to bed too..." His voice trailed off.

"Uhm, m-my head really h-hurts, can I go t-to recovery girl?" He just looked back down at his papers.

"She's gone for the day. You can see her tomorrow, take care."

She had to deal with that headache all night, she was unable to sleep.

~Two days before new years~

Everyone gathered in the common room. Lida had called them down. Of course, it wasn't so he could scold them. In fact, it had nothing to do with school.

They found he had a bag, like Santa but it was a shopping bag. Y/n was woken up from her slumber for this. She's been having terrible headaches and they get worse each time.

"I know Christmas already passed," Lida started as everyone sat down. Y/n sat next to Bakugo. "But I ordered some gifts online for all of you. And they didn't arrive on time!"

"You woke us up to give us presents?" Bakugo said tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"Us?~" Kirishima nudged him. But the fatigued Bakugo didn't respond. Yes, they were sleeping together. However, someone woke them up.

"Yes, I did!" He opened the bag and pulled out a small box. Wrapped in a bright green paper. Very neat if I do say so myself.

"Midoriya, this is yours." His was a notebook with a printed cover of a lot of well-known heroes. Of course, his love for heros wasn't that distinct.

"Oh and Bakugo," He pulled out a medium-sized, orange-wrapped gift. "you're really hard to shop for." There were a few giggles. He wasn't lying. Not many people know what he likes.

He took a small sigh and grabbed it. His was a... piercing...kit...

"What—the hell?" He looked at Lida with an utterly confused look. "Usually, I wouldn't encourage such an act. But I thought you would like it, if you do then who am I to stop you?"

Bakugo didn't say anything.

A lot of people were happy with their gift. A lot. "And L/n, this is for you." He handed her a small, white gift-wrapped box.

"You're not that hard to shop for," she opened it and discovered a ring. Not just any ring either, it was one of those rings you get with an anime merch set. The picture was glossy.

She gasped. "Wow...th-thank you Tenya!" 'I love this anime!'

And so on, then he reached the end. Everyone had gotten a gift but he pulled out another box. He looked confused himself. It was peach-colored. "Weird, I don't remember wrapping this one."

A few moments later, people started leaving. Y/n was repeatedly tapped to wake up but of course—it was 9 pm. She's never been so tired this early.

And she still woke up in her room, mysteriously, she had an okay sleep. Besides the headache as soon as she wakes up.

Y/n doesn't usually wake up this early. So when she woke up and it was 5 am, she was weirdly still tired. Then she decided to make something to eat. Although that didn't go so well because she ran into Shoto in the hallway.

Literally.

She came around the corner as he did and they both collided. Hitting foreheads and Y/n lost balance.

Next thing she knows, she's picking herself off too of him. "S-sorry!" And she helped him up.

"Y/n could I-" But she ran off.