S4, EP 10: Unfaithful Dream

"Son of a bitch."

Y/n said as she continued to struggle in the liquid. It kept moving when suddenly it stumbled back after being hit with a large blast.

At first she hadn't realized, but she was slowly becoming engulfed into the liquid. It created a very slimy feeling. Regret began to surface, why had she thought she could take on this?

A loud battle cry filled her ears, a green-like figure came and striked the monster. Only temporaily putting a hole in it.

Oh come on! No one can defeat this thing! She thought as she closed her eyes and tried really hard to wiggle free. She eventually loosened her left arm and while the monster was busy with the man attacking it. Y/n slapped her hand onto the monster. Her entire arm covered in her black flames and spread to the monster at a faster pace.

The monster began to freeze, not just the outside, but althroughout as well. Her flames began to ember out as did her strength.

"Keep going Y/n!" Katsuki yelled from a forming crowd. Y/n took a deep breath and pulled her other arm out of the liquid. She then slapped both of her hands onto the monster. Black flames, bigger than the ones before overtook both of her arms. She could feel the frost forming on her face from the use of her quirk.

The whole monster was covered in flames, it had completely stopped moving as it froze inside and out.

Y/n let out a big sigh of relief, this was quickly overcome by panic as the green person smashed into the heart of the monster, shattering the ice statute to thousands of pieces.

Y/n was no long trapped in the hand of it and began to fall. Her hands were frozen from the immense output of ice, and now she was going to die. At least she had done something good before she did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n? Bakugo?" Shoto called out as he walked around the house, opening all the doors but much to his disappointment they were no where to be found.

He whipped his head back when he heard loud pounding on the door. "Shoto! Open this door right now!" He cursed under his breath as he walked to the door and opened it slowly, only for the man to bust through and push Shoto aside.

"Father! What are you doing?!"

"I know you're hiding her! Where is she?!"

"Who?! Father calm down!" Endeavor huffed and put his hands on Shoto's shoulder, in a fatherly and calm tone, he began to speak.

"Shoto, you need to tell me, right now...if you are hiding L/n Y/n somewhere in this house."

"What? Father, what are you talking about? Are you okay? Why do you think I'm hiding her?"

"A week ago, she escaped the hospital, someone helped her, was it you Shoto? Please, you have to tell me." His father's eyes were filled with desperation, something Shoto ever rarely saw.

"Father I...I wasn't here that week, I told you I was in Tokyo that week looking at houses for after I graduated."

"Are you sure?"

"I promise, Father. The only person here is Bakugo, he was released from prison I'm just helping him out."

"So you don't mind if I check everywhere?"

"Not at all." He finally let go of Shoto and sighed.

"Shoto, I am trusting you are telling the truth."

"Thank you, father."

Endeavor began to walk off to check the other rooms. Shoto turned around and sighed, furrowing his eyebrows as he shut the door and walked upstairs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n had achieved a new name today: The Blind Hero. She had gone outside, went shopping and fought a villian. Today had been so great so far. She was so tired on the ride back to the house that she almost fell asleep on the bike.

There was nothing that could make her day better nor worse. As they reached the house Katsuki grabbed the few bags they had gotten and knocked on her helmet again. Y/n yawned and sighed as she got off the bike and followed Katsuki to the house.

Katsuki knocked on the door and waited for it to open. In the meanwhile, he stared at Y/n who was so tired and hungry that she could barely stand. The door swung open and Shoto stared at the two with tired eyes. It was only 7pm.

He let the two in, but the moment Katsuki walked in he slammed the door grabbed Y/n and began to lead her upstairs. Y/n looked back at Bakugo, reaching for help but he only stared hopelessly at her.

Y/n's heart had sunk, she had seemed to have done something to upset him. He basically threw her into the room and slammed the door behind him and locked it.

Shoto was beyond pissed, Y/n understood, there was nothing she could say or do that would fix this.

"Sh-shoto, before you get mad, I jus-"

"I'm not mad Y/n, I'm fucking angry! You went out! You're a runaway Y/n! You can not just go out and do things! You're on the news!"

"And why can't I?" Y/n narrowed her eyes, glaring at Shoto as he stared at her with a cold look in his eyes.

"You could get caught! They could take you away from me! Do you want that Y/n?!"

"Shoto, what are you talking about?" All his words made her stomach curl.

"I don't want to lose you."

"Well then...I guess that's too damn bad."

"What?" He said in an offended tone.

"You've already lost me Shoto..." These words visibly broke him. "You lost me when you tried to kiss me and told everybody I was crazy when I said no!" Y/n pushed him, he stumbled back, frowning as tears formed in his eyes.

"When you put me in a mental hospital just to take me out because YOU needed a favor! I am NOT your mother Shoto and you are not your father! We are NOT married. You do not hurt Y/n!" Her hand went up in black flames as she pushed him against the wall once more.

"What you think we have Shoto, it isn't fucking real! How stupid could you be?! Are you that delusion that you don't know when someone is afraid of you?! Were you not aware that you fucking kidnapped Y/n?! Wake the fuck up!"

It was rare that Shoto shed tears, reality had hit him hard.