S3, EP 2: It Was An Accident!

Today's a new day. Today's also the day Izuku tried coffee for the first time. In the common room, sat Y/n and Izuku. She held a steaming cup of coffee up to his face.

"Tr-try it!" He hesitantly grabbed it. He was wearing another turtle neck today. But she could still see the bandages under it.

He took a sip, as hot as it was, it was sugary. "Oh, wow." it wasn't his thing though. He sat it on the table. She couldn't help but look at his neck, she went to pull it down, just to see—

"No..." he moved her hand away and adjusted his shirt. "S-sorry! It's just...it still hurts..." he said and rubbed his hands together. Y/n placed her hand on his, he shivered for a second then relaxed.

"Y/n," she looked up and propped her head on her hand. "Hm?"

"Um..." he gestured her to come closer, so she did. He pulled her closer to whisper. "I—"

"Hey guys!" They immediately departed, Y/n picked up the cup of coffee and Uraraka threw herself between them. She sat down in the middle and made them move over. "Actually, I-I needed to talk to you, Y/n." She read Uraraka's worried face.

"I'm sorry! Am I bothering you guys?!" She looked at Izuku, he stood up. "No no! I-it's fine!" He left, Uraraka looked at Y/n.

"C-can you come to m-my room?" She asked nervously. Y/n nodded and followed her.

They reached Uraraka's bland room, Y/n looked around, not that there was much to see. Uraraka closed the door behind her and locked the door.

"S-so, are y-you okay?" She turned around and Uraraka immediately hugged her. "Oh, wh-what's this?" Uraraka rested her face on Y/n's face.

"Um. So I couldn't sleep last night," her voice cracked, she wiped her tears on her hand. "a-and I went to the com—the common room to chill. And Bakugo he—he came up to me—he said—" Y/n rubbed her back, she's never felt this bad.

"He told me he overheard my talk with Mina, and he—he called me disgusting and—a bunch of mean stuff, because I liked a girl. And I—my heart hurts..." so did Y/n's.

She tried her best to console her, but Uraraka's heart hurt a lot. Luckily for Y/n, she knows exactly how she feels.

During that hour, Uraraka fell asleep on Y/n, and when she tried to silently move her Uraraka asked her to stay. And Y/n did, she didn't want to be alone, she understood that. She stayed and woke her up an hour later so she could get ready for school.

What a terrible morning.

Where was Katsuki anyway? She needed to punch him before school started. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Class 1-A were brought to a gym, designed for training. An area built by Cementoss. Y/n honestly needs a new hero costume, she's getting bored of this one.

She tied her hair up, glaring at Katsuki as he walked to his station. Now, what could Y/n do with her absolute zero quirk?

'Two special moves, that sounds easy! But it's easier said than done.' She thought. She came up with an idea and ran over to Mr. Aizawa. Eager to tell him before she forgot.

"C-Can I update m-my c-costume?!"

"Sure, it's down—" but she already ran away. She was so excited, hopefully, they could deliver it.

Halfway down there, she ran into Izuku, Lida, and Uraraka also going her way. "H-hey guys!"

She went to open the door, when an explosion was released from inside. Someone flew into her and they both fell on the floor.

Someone landed on top of her; someone heavy too. The smoke cleared and Y/n laid on the floor, her ponytail knocked out her hair. And a boy rubbed his neck. He had pink hair and some type of goggles on his forehead.

"Ah! Sorry about that!" He awkwardly chuckled, he stood up and helped Y/n up. She was kind of dizzy from that.

"Kai! I told you to be careful! That's your second strike!" A teacher yelled from inside.

"Welp! Anyways can I help you?" Y/n noticed his puppies were shaped like a plus—but never mind that.

"Yes! W-we're here t-to upgrade our g-gear—well I am!"

"Oh! Okay!" He went inside and jumbled through a bunch of stuff, the place was...stuffy.

It took a while, but Y/n discovered just the perfect thing. Maybe this would help aid her as a hero. And help her use her quirk more efficiently.

As she left Kai waved to her. "Bye! Hope to see you sometime Y/n!" And that was Kai Hatsume, twin brother of Mei Hatsume.

Back at the gym, she was looking for a fight—not necessarily. But as she walked to her station tower, a piece of rock Katsuki blew up flew towards her. A big one two. Without any knowledge that it was coming towards her, all she heard was the sound of rock smashing.

She turned around, Izuku had kicked it. He's probably feeling good about his new iron soles. She couldn't blame him.

'Time for a test run!'