S4, EP 12: The Duo Reunited!

Season finale is coming! I'm predicting it will be a two part considering I don't want to go overboard on my word count!

This chapter is a little longer than usual but it's worth it!

It had been days since Y/n had left Shoto, she hoped he was faring badly so that her plan could go more smoothly.

For now, she was camped out at another place with a friend of hers. She called him Crao because he had some type of bird quirk, Y/n didn't care about his name. Just that he was a great asset to her, as she was to him.

Y/n was quite busy in a separate room, taking a well deserved nap. While her days to plan were running short, her days to take action continued. She wouldn't let anyone get in the way of her, even if that meant killing them, or risking her life to get where she so desprately needed to be. She would destroy the world for this, she would freeze the whole earth if she needed to. If it meant that she and her love could be together.

For once in a long time, Y/n let herself fall into a deep state of relaxation and drifted off into a deep slumber. She dreamt about her future life, one she wished so badly for. She was at peace within her mind, for once, there were no voices to tell her to kill, to hurt, it was just her, and her love. Doing the best she could, all because Y/n fought for them. Maybe--she was just as delusional as the other boys were. Maybe, she believed that if she fought like no other, like a true warrior of love, then she would finally have the life she wanted. The life that is her love; her one and only.

At the end of her dream, she looked into a mirror that revealed all the wounds and hardships it took to get there. She had excepted a long time ago, what it would take and all the possible endings. She would only do so much to hope it ended correctly, or die trying.

Y/n's eyes snapped open as soon as a glass cup hit the floor and shattered. Her eyes flickered to the corner where the noise came from, She sat up but there was nothing there. She stood up and walked over to the corner, she stared at the shattered glass for a long moment before just barely turning around before a pair of arms were wrapped around her neck, holding her back, her mouth and eyes were covered as she struggled inside of someones foreign arms.

"Shhh." He hushed her gently, sqeezing her face tighly in his arms. Her hands went up in black flames but only did so much as she began to lose consciousness. "I need you." The unknown voice said as Y/n passed out into his arms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n woke up almost immediately after her head was placed onto the cold concrete floor. She shot a stream of black icy fire at the guy though he dodged it and grabbed her by her throat, being careful not to squeeze too tightly. Suddenly, Y/n's guard had lowered when she processed who this guy was.

"Izuku?"

"You remember me?" He asked her, his voice now deeper and more monotone.

Izuku's new look had her stunned. At least he kept his theme color; green looked wonderful on him.

It was safe to say Y/n had never been more surprised, Izuku looked noticeably different, one eye was a crimson red and he had a small burn scar on his cheek. He looked...older, less fragile than he used to be. Tougher. His hair was a mess and longer than Y/n remembered. She hadn't seen him since the incident, so her memory of him was more vague than she thought. What was more surprising was the gold chain around his neck.

I forgot to make his hair long and messy

"Of course I remember you! We were best friends for years! I must say, my memory is fucked up, I don't remember you like this." Y/n admired his new built figure, he was shirtless under his green jacket that matched perfectly with his baggy jeans. He was taller than her now. Maybe I'm not a lesbian after all...

He stared at her for a long moment, his eyes wandering, examining every inch of her face. Suddenly, he remembered what he so urgently grabbed her for. "Oh yes, Y/n, I need you hun."

Y/n was overloaded with a feeling she only got around a certain person, now, Izuku seemed to be one of them. Her pale cheeks flushed red, unfortunately for her, her new admiration was too noticeable, and he noticed it.

"Can you do that Y/n? Can you help me?" He grabbed her chin and ran his fingers down up and down the side of her face.

Who is this man?! This is not Izuku!! Y/n thought to herself, averting her eyes and moved his hand away. "Depends, what-"

"Don't worry, I'll pay you for your services." He interrupted, smirking maliciously at her. Y/n scoffed and pushed him against the wall. "Don't be funny, my services don't require money, I want something else from you, if you need me so badly."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"What do you need?" Y/n raised an eyebrow and smiled, to which he frowned and a serious expression washed over his face. 

"I need a little help...dealing with a difficult opponent." Y/n was only slightly interested. "Why, you have one of the most powerful quirks I've seen, you could take them down in—"

"It's not about power, Y/n, sure I could crush his entire empire in five seconds flat with my fist but why should I?" Y/n rolled her eyes at his newfound ego. "I want to take over it, make it mine. I have the power, I am just lacking...the army."

He sounded like a villain out of a book, Y/n almost laughed. She knew nothing of this stuff, what empire? Was he referring to be streets? Y/n couldn't help but wonder.

"So?... You want me to make a bunch of little ice henchmen to do your bidding? I'm not Elsa." Izuku smiled.

"No, I need your quirk, Y/n." Izuku's laugh faded, he smiled as Y/n's expression turned deeply serious. His idea had run deeper than she could have anticipated.

"No." She said blankly. "Don't look so glum! I'm not going to take it from you I just need you to preform a little ritual and—"

"I said no! Get somebody else to do it!" She began to walk away towards the door behind her until Izuku grabbed her wrist and forced her back. Her head slammed into his chest and she was too stunned to speak.

"Y/n, you are the last piece I need, I need you to complete this for me! You owe me!"

"Fuck you! I don't owe you anything!" Her hand went up in flames as she tried to burn him but it didn't work, her flames extinguished as soon as she touched his bare chest and he had no reaction. She looked up at him, the icy fire burning passionately in her eyes is what attracted Izuku.

"You owe me everything." He said as he whirled around and slammed her against the wall, her face hit the cold concrete and she groaned while he slammed her hands against the wall. "As a matter of fact, I should take your virginity right now." He whispered in her ear.

Y/n was disgusted. She kicked him in his lower stomach, he backed up and winced in pain. Y/n landed a punch or two before he grabbed her wrist and held them over her head as he kicked her with his knee in her back, she fell to the ground and cried out in pain.

"Aghh-oh god.." She groaned as she attempted to pick herself up.

"It's stupid to stand up to me, if you won't do willingly then I will either make you...or find someone else to do it."

"Are you deaf? I said get somebody else to do it! You're not taking my quirk to do your evil bidding!" Izuku rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I have to say it?!" He yelled grabbed her head and forcing her on her back, he was now closer than ever. "I don't want to TAKE your quirk, I want to USE it!!"

"Oh, why didn't you say that?!" She smiled, Izuku narrowed his eyes. He let go of her and got up off of her. They stood up and Y/n dusted herself off.

"You don't have your quirk, do you?" Her voice was filled with remorse for a moment.
"Huh?!" Deku said in an offended tone, trying to smile but failing miserably.

"Why would you say that?!"

"I was asking, now I'm pretty sure you don't. That's why you need me, to get your quirk back, you don't want his empire, you want your power back. But why do you need my quirk to do that?"

Izuku had almost let his guard down, he smiled and coughed into his fist. "Fine. I'll fill you in, but can we get food first? I'm starving."

Y/n shrugged