3. 4 The Villain

Immediately after Chabasira sensei left, all of the cellphones began to ring.

Then a blurry photo of the front page appeared, followed by a link to the site.

This was not a link from the official school app. So they didn't have to log in to see what was on this strange website.

Several students who were interested in the post opened it right away. Not to mention Satou Maya did it as well, but her cell phone fell to the floor with a loud thud a split second later.

Unconsciously, people looked at Satou, perplexed.

Shinohara and Matsushita approached her, took Satou's cellphone, and read the most recent post uploaded by the page's anonymous account.

It only had the title "Karuizawa Kei" on it.

The photos that circulated, on the other hand, were quite surprising. It wasn't just a photo of her being bullied by Manabe's gang, but a figure of Karuizawa from her younger days.

Her petite frame and long flowing blonde hair set her apart from the current Karuizawa Kei. Shinohara was taken aback by what she saw, and Matsushita immediately turned off that cellphone.

Hirata, who had just opened the site, froze. The phone in his hand vibrated. He knew what Karuizawa Kei's past was like, but as someone who had never experienced it himself, he couldn't understand the anguish.

Not only are there a series of photos, but there are also videos of people telling Karuizawa to eat garbage, laughing at Karuizawa who is drenched in sewer water, and even videos of other physical violence. All of these posts are extremely hurtful and will leave a lasting impression on anyone who sees them.

"DON'T OPEN THAT LINK!" Hirata yelled, startling the entire class.

People who were previously uninterested became perplexed after seeing the expressions of Satou, Shinohara, Matsushita, and even Hirata.

The other C class students' faces were a little downcast; they must have seen the post just now.

"Hirata, please calm down. What actually occurred?" Ike patted Hirata on the back. This time, it was Shinohara who responded, not Hirata.

"Please don't ask, and don't say anything right now," Shinohara appeared to be pleading.

Ike had no idea what was going on, but seeing his girlfriend's sad expression made his mouth shut instantly.

Before they had finished controlling the situation, the source of this commotion entered the classroom.

Karuizawa Kei was already standing in front of the class.

Nobody said anything. Nobody could think of anything to say. Kei, on the other hand, ignored the ambiguous silence, smiling casually and approaching the group.

Satou, who was still frozen in place, was greeted. "Hey, how did the exam go? Maya-chan, are you able to answer to all of them?"

Kei's cheerful smile had become agonising to look at. Kei, who was now standing in front of them, appeared completely unreal after what they had just witnessed on the site.

Why is she smiling so brightly?

"Thanks to Horikita-san's tutoring, I've been able to work on it quite a bit," Satou responded a little nervously.

"Is that true? Regrettably, I had to visit the teacher's office. So I'll have to follow up later."

"By the way, how come you were summoned earlier?" Satou inquired, wishing to change the subject.

It's just that she didn't realise she was exacerbating an existing wound, "Oh, it's about the class D issue; I've had issues with some of them."

Of course Satou was aware of it; one of the photos she saw there depicted Karuizawa being slapped by Manabe's group.

Satou's lips were parched as a result of Kei's casual response. She was speechless at this point.

Karuizawa Kei now has a deep wound in her heart, and everyone knows it. The wound has reopened and is bleeding again. Using the wrong words do not heal her heart, but they could pour the salt to her bleeding wound.

Kei understood the significance of the silence, but she paid no attention once more, "How long do you think we'll be here? I'm already hungry, so let's go to the canteen."

Kei immediately dragged her group away. They took stiff steps behind Kei, barely able to keep up with the girl who had always pretended to be tough. Not only Kei, but her friends must be hurt as well.

Shortly after leaving, the few remaining students in Hirata's class began to speak.

"We need to figure out who did this," Hirata said, his eyes gleaming with rage.

***

"Hey, Yagami, why are you telling me to do this?"

Tsubaki displayed the message on her phone. Several messages were sent to that unknown number.

Yagami had asked her to accompany him away a few days ago. They attended a junior high school in the Kyoto area, and Yagami persuaded the school that they were both graduates.

Tsubaki apparently followed Yagami to the library. They then looked for a batch album. Tsubaki found the album two years ago after an hour of searching. As Yagami requested.

Yagami was busy photographing alumni after they found it, "Who are you aiming for, Yagami?"

Yagami simply smiled at this. Didn't respond to Tsubaki's question, but the questions were answered in her head a few days later.

Yagami compiled a video, a photograph, and even the remaining hate messages. All of these are relics from the past of Karuizawa Kei, a grade 2-C girl.

"Tsubaki, I'm sure you already know what I'm up to. Because you're intelligent, aren't you?"

Yagami became extremely irritating when he began speaking in this manner.

I'm sure you're not that cunning. You do not have to use Karuizawa-senpai to entice Ayanokouji-senpai. Your goal is to fight Ayanokouji in a healthy manner."

Yagami smiled and nodded. Tsubaki's words have been confirmed.

"So why are you doing this? Who asked you to do it?"

"That's right Tsubaki. The point isn't really why I'm doing this, but who told me to do this?"

Tsubaki frowned, "I don't know. That's why I asked."

"You've been observing my actions for quite some time, Tsubaki. Slowly consider who that person is. Who is the astute individual who is willing to go to any length to destroy Ayanokouji? You can certainly guess."

Tsubaki's face was glum; she didn't like it when Yagami taught her in this manner. Tsubaki eventually relented and carefully reconsidered who Yagami was referring to.

Who was he who asked Yagami to gather all of these evidences?

Who is the most cunning person and justifies any means to victory?

"That's Nagumo-senpai, right?"

21-09-2021