SS Amasawa Ichika

When I came to senpai's room, it's already night.

He didn't open his door immediately, it's around 30 seconds later after I press doorbell for numerous times till he opened it.

I could tell by his expression that he didn't want to let me in; he must have remembered me coming here when he was with his girlfriend. I recall that day, and I'm sure senpai thought the timing was very bad for him.

Today, however, I use uniform on purpose. Senpai looked at me with perplexed expressions when he realized this. Nonetheless, he remained silent.

"Hi, Senpai~I've come to visit you!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm in the middle of something. Could you come by tomorrow?"

"That's not going to happen. I've heard that my senpai is doing something bad with the girl, so I've come to investigate. If you don't open the door, we'll have a problem!"

I know Arisu-senpai visited him in his room. Then I purposefully said it. I try to force the door open as a voice echoed down the hall. The neighbors would eventually hear the commotion if he let my speech go unchecked.

He had no choice but to open the door and face me.

"Where did you hear that I was bringing girls in?"

"I'm the source of that information."

"That's a totally unreliable source."

"That's not true. You brought in Arisu-senpai today."

I entered his room without his permission. He made a disturbing face at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Huh? Ohhh, I'm just looking around the room. Anyway, senpai, where are your roommates? Why do you stay here alone?"

"It's none of your business."

Even when he tried to be nicer to me, he acted cold. At this point, I could tell he was enraged.

"You're probably wondering how I knew about Arisu-senpai, aren't you? But you're still mad at me for what I did to Karuizawa-senpai, so you choose to not face me. You think it's troublesome to handle me at this time. And don't you think kicking me out would be a better idea than letting me in?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

Quickly affirming without denying, he admitted his hatred towards me. However, I didn't have much time to handle his anger. I touched the bed with my hand. While fixing the wrinkles in the sheet, I was searching for something with my fingertips in every corner.

"Senpai's girlfriend has long hair, doesn't she? That means you like girls with long hair, right? That's why I'm growing mine out little by little."

I inquired, continuing to move my hands and eyes while talking about my hair, but he was uninterested. But he couldn't make me stop, so he had no choice but to keep an eye on me.

"You must realize, I don't forgive you yet."

"I understand about that. You could hate me as much as you want, senpai."

"But it's not me who has the right to judge you."

"Well, then who is it?"

"It's Kei, and she'll decide your fate right now. If she wants me to erase your existence, I will. I can do it right away."

"So, basically, you postpone your vengeance on me because you're waiting for Karuizawa-senpai's decision?"

"...."

Senpai didn't say anything, but his silence confirmed my suspicion. If it isn't because of Karuizawa-senpai, he must have removed me from this school a long time ago. However, he did not perform such an act in response because of his girlfriend.

While thinking about that, I suddenly stopped moving. I pick up something from near the pillow of the bed with my index finger and thumb and lift it up.

"What's this?"

I hold up a strand of long, silver hair as if it were the head of a demon.

"It must be Sakayanagi's."

"But why is it near the pillow?"

"I'm sure there are many possible cases, but do I have to list them one by one?"

That's unexpected.

I didn't believe senpai could do anything inappropriate to Arisu-senpai while he's dating Karuizawa-senpai. On the surface, he does not appear to be an immoral person who would cheat on his lover. But these things are extremely upsetting.

"No, no, no. There's no need for that; just keep this from Karuizawa-senpai or she'll be upset."

"You don't have to tell me anything; I'll take care of it."

Well, hope it goes well for both of you.

I don't think I should think about it too much. So I got down on all fours on my knees on the floor and began searching for something on the floor like a detective.

"Did they teach your generation how to ransack people's rooms in the White Room?"

When he posed a question about the White Room, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Don't you have any doubts, senpai? Those, who were sent to this school in order to get you expelled, could still be blending into everyday life without being noticed by my senpai?"

"If it's about Yagami. I know about him."

"I won't deny that, but then what do you think about other candidates?"

I mean, it has nothing to do with Yagami. But there's someone else who comes from Sobu. I could understand that there is another existence that I am unaware of at some point.

"I'm not interested."

And senpai's response hasn't changed.

After a short pause, I continued my search. With my back to him and my butt sticking out, I was sure my underwear was slightly visible through the short length of my uniform skirt.

It's not like I didn't notice, and I continued to crawl while pretending to act as if I didn't care. As I crawled under the bed, my underwear became even more exposed.

"~Ara, senpai. You're glued to my underwear, you're so naughty."

"Could you shut your mouth? You know exactly I am not interested in you."

"~You're so cruel~."

***

Author Log:

I know the recent chapter is kinda disappointing especially for Kei's simp. I know you guys don't like that kind of development.

This story will keep disappointing you guys. 

Especially for Kei simp and Honami simp.

1st May, 2022.