8. 1 Just Playing Around

"Don't forget to give a vote."

"Should I stand in front of the door again?" asked Albert, Ryuuen immediately nodded his head.

"Yeah, and you must record everything that happened."

"Is it to threaten him later if he strikes back?" Ishizaki asked.

"I just wanted to confirm something." Ryuuen said.

"Last time you wanted to make sure of something that left us battered by Ayanokouji." Ibuki grumbled immediately.

Ryuuen paid no heed to Ibuki's words.

To be honest he was also reluctant to beat Yagami directly, his plan was to let Ayanokouji beat Yagami up.

But Tsubaki's appearance in his class changes Ryuuen's plans. Tsubaki forbids Ryuuen to involve Ayanokouji in his problem with Yagami.

In the end Ryuuen had to agree to the deal to take care of Yagami by himself, but in return the approval of class 2-D for class 1-D would be suspended.

The problem with Ryuuen's de jure recognition was left to Hiyori and Katsuragi, while he would take care of Yagami.

Kriet!

The door opened, there stood a boy with brown hair.

He smiled looking at the three senpais who had gathered on the rooftop.

"So what's the reason senpai called me?" Yagami closed the door without feeling any fear at all.

"You don't have any doubts at all, do you? Aren't you afraid of what we'll do to you?"

"Do I have reason to be afraid?"

Ryuuen stepped forward, "I heard you were the one who attacked Komiya. What's your reason for doing that?"

"Ah, where did you hear that terrible thing from, senpai? Why would I attack Komiya-senpai?" Yagami smiled through his eyes.

"Because I don't know, that's why I asked you."

Yagami's smile slowly faded. "Yes, for whatever reason. It's none of your business, is it?"

"Are you idiot huh? Of course it's my business! Komiya is part of the 2-D class, you injured my class members and it could cause us harm!"

"That's right, then what compensation do you want?"

"Compensation? Huh, you really are crazy. You think compensation is enough for this?" Ryuuen huffed in annoyance.

Yagami nodded "You're right, maybe compensation won't be enough."

"So what should I do to make you forgive what I did, senpai?"

Ryuuen looked at Yagami, "Show your true strength and fight the three of us."

"Really? Is that all you want?"

It must be hard to believe that, Ryuuen shouldn't be someone who is obsessed with finding an opponent stronger than him.

Since the fight with Ayanokouji, Ryuuen has clearly changed. But the motive this time was really vague and unclear.

"Yes, if you lose then you must obey our orders forever until we graduated. If we lose we will release you."

"What if I don't accept it?"

"I will report that you are the culprit behind Komiya's attack, you could be dropped out for this matter."

Yagami immediately nodded, understanding the situation. "But what is the guarantee that senpai will really let me go if I win?"