5. 2 Run Kiyotaka, Run!

This chapter is containing spoiler of Y2V7!

Kiyotaka's POV

The 100-meter sprint was the first individual competition that I took in the sports festival, and regarding the fact I have won this sprint once in the past. The result was difficult for me to be absence at this part because everyone have known my capability to win.

However my victory is inevitable, I set a personal best record in a situation where no mistakes were allowed.

"Kiyotaka! I found you!"

As I was preaparing myself, I heard a voice calling me from behind. I turned around to see Kei running up to me and her friends walking behind her.

"Ayanokouji-kun, you should win this event because of your mistake in allowing us to lose in the Bo-taoshi game!"

Onodera arrived with fire in her eyes; she didn't usually talk much around Kei because she wasn't part of her main group. However, since that I was Kei's boyfriend and a class leader caused several students to develop a closer relationship with her, including Onodera.

"Thanks for the support."

"Kiyotaka will not lose this game; remember how he defeated both the former student council president and our current president? Kiyotaka is unrivalled."

As usual, Kei confidentally trust my capability.

"Heee... But he did lose once."

Maezono is in the same boat as Onodore; she didn't believe my victory would be so easy.

"It's not individual event, Kiyotaka has no full autority to handle them. So it wasn't his fault for that loss." Kei was pouting as a protest.

"It was still a loss, Kei-chan."

Her closest friend, Nene Mori, came to Kei's side. Kei couldn't keep her face straight and tried to deny it again.

"But, you know..."

"I won't lose."

With my balant answer, Kei's smile brightened.

"Don't your hear that? As Kiyotaka said, he won't lose."

"Ah, whatever, you'll unconditionally believe all his words."

"Ugh... It's not like that."

"I know, I know, as one would expect from a loyal girlfriend, she hasn't held back when blabbing about him."

"It's fine to flex about your boyfriend, Karuizawa-san. After all, you always seem to get a hidden gem from our class. You already have Hirata-kun, but now you also have Ayanokouji-kun. If I were you, I would be very proud of myself too," Onodera put the fuel in.

"Tch..." Kei sighed, her cheeks flushing despite her unease expression.

Her friends appeared to be having a good time teasing Kei.

Despite their funny teasing, there's two girls who kept silent.

Satou, who was always high-spirited and often speaks even when she's not heard, had been rather quiet since our arrival in this mountain. Matsushita occasionally looked at Satou as if she was concerned, but Satou looked as if her mind was elsewhere.

"Satou-san has been like that lately."

Matsushita, noticing my concern, quietly approached me without Kei's knowledge.

"Come to think of it, Satou hasn't been feeling particularly energetic in recent days."

"I was curious if Ayanokouji-kun would know anything about that, but I guess not."