9. 4 Her Lies

Kiyotaka POV

After talking for some time at the cafe, we decided to disband.

I have some business to attend, so I left first.

Kei, Horikita, Haruka, and Airi escorted me away. Kei waved her hand cheerfully, the corner of her lips spoke 'I'll go to your place later'.

And I only reply with a light nod.

After that I immediately went to a place that was promised, I would meet with Kiriyama.

His decision to help my class was beyond my expectations, to be honest I've been thinking of other ways to take down Nagumo.

I'm not going to lie, the plan to drop Nagumo from SCP isn't that complicated.

I just repeated the same method when I expelled Kushida.

Through a majority vote, I will overthrow Nagumo's power.

Basically, Nagumo's leadership is indefinite, where he will step down upon graduation.

However, himself stated in his speech the decision and continuity of the student council is in the hands of the students. If a student demands a change, the student council will grant it based on a majority vote.

(This is statement from canon. Y1V6).

The reason Nagumo confidently said that was because he realized no one was more powerful than him.

After Horikita Manabu's graduation, Nagumo managed to dominate almost all of Kudou Ikusei's students.

The power he showed was no joke.

The only reason I was able to gather strength now was thanks to Yagami's intervention, which I really didn't want to cooperate with.

But Yagami said his purpose in doing this was not because he wanted to help me but because he really wanted to get rid of Nagumo.

Thanks to that the class 1-B and 1-C support was definitely on my side. Class 1-A led by Ishigami is also under my control, and as for class 1-D they don't want to interfere in this matter. They choose neutral.

But the three first year classes were enough, plus the entire second year had already agreed to drop Nagumo off from SCP.

(Remember Chapter 5. 4 The Meeting)

And now, I have to confirm class 3-B's alignment. If they turned to betray Nagumo, then the victory would be in my hands.

I sat on a bench, waiting for Kiriyama to arrive.

After he appeared, he accompanied by a girl I didn't know.

"Who's this?" I asked when Kiriyama came.

"She's Risu, from class 3-A."

"Hello, Ayanokouji-kun."