2. 2 Restrained Feelings

Author Log:

The announcement of the Sobu and ANHS Sports Festivals took place in different locations. They separated according to school and class.

I adapted the majority of the ANHS Sports Festival Rules from CoTE Y1V5. I just tweaked it a little (but pretty crucial for the plot story).

Kiyotaka POV

The Sports Festival rules will be announced soon.

I opened my phone while looking at some of the information that the students of Class 2-B had gathered.

They did an excellent job after I gave them the order to improve themselves. I didn't think they'd be able to do it either. Their efforts have yielded satisfactory results. Although they are still a long way from the finish line that I set for them, I appreciate their rapid development and effort.

I didn't want to be the class leader at first, and I didn't want to control everyone under my orders. I can encourage Horikita to continue leading the class, or even if Horikita does not meet the requirements of a leader, I still have the option of replacing her with Hirata at any time.

However, somehow I knew that one day I was destined to lead Japan. In some ways, the current situation is a perfect example of how I should lead someone.

In terms of abilities, I believe I excel in all areas. I've mastered it both theoretically and practically. However, at this point, leadership is one of the things I never do in the White Room.

It's not that I want to lead Japan or anything; it's just that to beat that man, I need to understand how he thinks and works.

If I try to lead this class, perhaps I will be able to understand where that person's ambition and selfishness come from. That way, I might be able to understand that man a little better.

Someone I will never, ever call "Father." Someone who has dumped me since I was a child and has set the standard in my life, determined my future, and kept me in his definition of a perfect creature.

That person... I don't know what I'm feeling for him; it's not longing, affection, anger, or even hatred.

"Alright, listen to these rules carefully."

Chabashira-sensei immediately cut me off, taking hold of the paper and beginning to read the rules.

Sports Festival Rules and Team Division

The sports festival divides all students, across all grade levels, into two teams: Red and White.

The breakdown goes as follows: ANHS students are on the Red Team, Sobu students are on the White Team.

Point Allocation for All Competitors (Individual Competitions)

Points will be allocated as follows: first place will be awarded fifteen points, second place will be awarded twelve points, third place will be awarded ten points, and fourth place will be awarded eight points.

One point will be deducted for coming in fifth place, and one additional point will be subtracted for each place below that. (During a team competition, the winning team will be awarded 500 points.)

Point Allocation for Recommended Competitors

Points will be allocated as follows: first place will be awarded fifty points, second place will be awarded thirty points, third place will be awarded fifteen points, and fourth place will be awarded ten points.