4. 1 Bandwagon Fallacy

Flashback in ANHS

Ryuuen's POV

I get up from my couch, and Hiyori, who was sitting on my bed, just smiles at me.

However, this does not explain our current situation.

"What do you want here, Mori?"

Nene Mori from Class 2-B is the girl who stood in front of me. She was dressed in a purple jacket and had her hand in her pocket.

***

Ten minutes ago

"Do you think it's a good idea, Ryuuen-kun, to let me reading my books in your room? People will have misconceptions about us."

"It's not like we're doing anything strange or inappropriate here, and only Ishizaki, Ibuki, and Albert came to my room. No one will make a comment about us spending time together."

"Hmm...yeah, you're right."

"As a result, this is the safest place for you to stay. I don't believe in any other place but mine."

"I still don't understand what you're afraid of."

"It's not necessary for you to know."

Hiyori didn't complain again after my brief response. She remained silent while reading her book. While I am doing the same.

We were in complete silence until the doorbell rang.

Hiyori is a little worried; she never expected this to happen while she was here.

"You say, there's no any guests!"

"Chill, perhaps it was one of them."

"Did they tell you they will come?"

To be honest, no.

But I don't want to hear Hiyori's gripe any longer. It's preferable to lie on her.

I came closer to my door, before I opened it. I asked who was outside. When I didn't get an answer to my question, I just stood there for more than 60 seconds.

Ding!

The doorbell rang again.

So, it wasn't one of them. I wonder who is it.

When I opened the door, a girl in a purple jacket appeared in front of me. She came over with two milkbobas in her hand and handed them to me without hesitation.

"For you and Hiyori-san," she smiles brightly.

I haven't accepted her offer yet. She then pouts.

"Hey, take my gifts, I don't have bad intentions to you."

Mori Nene hand in the milkboba once more time.

"Anyway, is Hiyori-san still here?"

She tried to look into my room.

"Hey, don't be rude. You should go now."

Because I don't accept her gifts and kick her out without hesitation; she seemed irritated by my response. Then she removes it from my face and says.

"Don't you want to hear something interesting from me? I could provide you an interesting story."

It appears she has a certain reason to come.

But I couldn't believe her right away.

At this time, not only knowing that Hiyori is here. It appears she also knows Hiyori's favorite drink. So it's not a coincidental occurrence. She has been following Hiyori for a long time.