8. 2 Chaos

"Hirata-kun, what happened?"

Kei approached Hirata who was staring at his phone with a complicated face.

He showed the message that just came in on his cell phone to her.

Nagumo-senpai : Class 3-A won't give de jure recognition to Class 2-C.

The message ends there.

Now it's not just Kei, but everyone's expressions harden as Hirata reads the text. During Kiyotaka's absence there had been a great mess in Class 2-C.

Horikita and Sudou went to call the teacher to report the incident in class, they also asked for permission to access the class CCTV as evidence.

During Horikita and Sudou's departure, the students of Class 2-C asked with worried faces.

Onodera started talking with a frightened face, "So what should we do?"

Fearful faces began to appear. But Kei tried to calm them down, "We have to calm down, in a situation like this worrying will only make us make the wrong decision."

Matsushita and Satou immediately supported Kei, "Yes, Karuizawa-san is right. We should think about this calmly."

But Hondou interrupted.

"Hey, Karuizawa. Don't you feel guilty about your decision just now? I think what Horikita said earlier was right, we should choose someone to make the decision in place of Ayanokouji. If we had given Horikita that right, maybe this wouldn't have happened."

"Hondou is right, if we heard the orders from 3-D class, perhaps this wouldn't have happened." Miyamoto continued.

"Are you sure? They're asking for the impossible." Koenji immediately replied.

"But still, at least if we have someone who can make a decision and she can negotiate with them." Miyamoto returned to defend himself.

"Isn't it obvious they didn't come here for negotiations? They clearly have no intention of listening to us." This time Keisei also agreed with Koenji's opinion.

Miyamoto immediately changed the subject, "Karuizawa-san, can you defend yourself now? Even though it's not your fault, after what happened, someone must take a responsibility."

Everyone is looking at Kei. It was only natural, when chaos started, they needed someone to blame for what happened.

Even though they have decided to unite, that doesn't mean they can get rid of all the doubts in their hearts. Those doubts would never go away until they saw the truth they didn't know.

Until then, they will only obey Kiyotaka without being able to fully acknowledge. One thing that is different between Kei and them, Kei knows almost all the plans that Kiyotaka arranges while they don't.

Her belief is not empty belief.

She won't have shout to her friends for supporting Kiyotaka with the words 'you have to trust Kiyotaka' without knowing anything.

In reality, Kei knew there was a painful ending that might await at the end of this exam. Kiyotaka had told her to prepare her heart.

Kei understood, therefore her duty was to let Kiyotaka's plan go as it should.

"Do you guys really want to reach class A?" Kei's sudden question surprised everyone.

Keisei immediately replied, "What are you talking about? Of course I want to."

Matsushita also added, "Although not everyone really wants and cares about class A. But I'm sure they also want to reach class A. The only thing that hold us back is we lack confidence to compete with other classes."