4. 5 Unrevealed Story

Timeline : Before Sport Festival

Kiyotaka's POV

It was orange nightfall, not warm light however chill one due to auntum vibe. For this quietness second, all that simply occurred during the current weeks seemed to be going through my mind at once, emotions, thoughts, and a whole of lots question. Yet, the one thing I felt most plainly-was absolute disarray.

I was perched on the seat, I saw a girl who had been recently engaged with my bussiness gazing at me with her delicate grin. As she came to sit close to me, she conveyed me a bright expression, she was smilling from ear to ear.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-kun."

"It's definitely been a while, Risu-senpai."

This time she's not companied by Kiriyama or even Nagumo. She came by herself.

Her demeanors were totally different from mine, I had frightened presence with a height imposingly and overflowed with loftiness as I saw her coming.

"How are you, Ayanokouji-kun? You look bad this time, are you that exhausted after being an official leader of your class, huh?"

"Try not to ridicule me, you ought to know who's fault is this," I sighed because of her impudent comment.

"Huh? I don't comprehend by any means."

Risu grinned, pretending she knows nothing about what I referenced. She obviously lied about it. As someone who knew almost everything about me despite the fact I don't know who exatcly was she.

I'm certain I never meet her before while I was in White Room, her features are so flashy that can be recalled easily. Luscious hazelnut locks of hair and honey-brown doe eyes, which sparkled under this chilly sunlight.

Risu was mastermind behind class 3-A, a girl who secretly encouraged Nagumo into oblivion without his knowing. The girl who profess to be his best person while deceiving him for her sake, she's frightening, yet I know she's not my foe.

I belived Nagumo wasn't that stupid and fell into Amasawa's trap, however it's illogical way of him to handle Kei straightforwardly at that time.

He has bounty people under his control, he could instruct them on his behalf and pretend he's not involved to those scemes, just as he did with the incident between my class and class 3-D.

There's a justification for why he did as such, one of my expectation is his action was driven by someone in particular who have some control over Nagumo.

In any case, it wasn't ordinary, about the truth Nagumo was Risu's doll this time.

She should maneuvered him toward unwareness, because with Nagumo's high self-esteem, it's basically impossible that he let anybody to control him or exploiting him.

Just, who exactly is she?

"I had never planned to be a leader," I told her the truth. Observing how Risu would react to my respons.

That time, I wonder how she saved Nagumo from expulsion.

There's no way teacher would leave Nagumo unpunished after stabbing a student like me.

Nonetheless, Risu won't respond to my inquiry immediately, she is a particularly saucy girl and she knew precisely how to takes advantage from other.

In light of that, she came into my room around then, she got my meeting with Sakayanagi, charged me for cheating and recording the entire episode so I was unable to bring her coerced down in light of the fact that with a single click she can send the video to her right hand straightforwardly.