5. 5 Ichika's Plan

This timeline before 5.4 The Meeting

Ryuuen POV

"What? Amasawa wants to destroy me?"

Karuizawa raised her eyebrows when she heard my statement.

Naturally she was surprised, surely she didn't understand why Ichika was after her.

I don't really understand myself either. Ichika who appeared suddenly then asked for my help for destroying Karuizawa and said she could make Ayanokouji bring out all his might.

That is interesting.

But honestly I don't really want to fight Ayanokouji right now.

Right now it would be better to get rid of Sakayanagi and Ichinose. Although I'm sure at this point Ichinose's own position has become unstable because of Kanzaki.

But still, I don't have enough power to destroy Ayanokouji yet. So actually it was impossible to accept her offer.

It's just, I want to see how Ichika arranges her plan. You could say I was keeping an eye on Ichika's abilities.

She was clearly a genius, her plans and all her deductions were brilliant.

I needed a pawn like Ichika in the future if I wanted to reach class A. Therefore I couldn't let go and ended up accepting her offer. I promise to help Ichika destroy Karuizawa.

"Why did you tell me about this?"

Karuizawa looked at me suspiciously. Of course she sensed something odd about my statement.

"Actually Ichika invited me to cooperate to destroy you." I'm telling the truth.

"So now you betrayed her?"

I shook my head. I'm sly, but that doesn't mean I can't keep my promises. My meeting today with Karuizawa itself was Ichika's request.

"It's true Ichika asked for my help to destroy you. But I have said to her I will not be directly involved. I will only facilitate Ichika's plan."

"Huh? Isn't that the same as you helping her. Then why are you telling me about this?"

"That is also Ichika's request."

"I don't understand, why did she want to destroy me yet also tell me about this? It doesn't make any sense."

Karuizawa was completely right. Nothing makes sense from Ichika's plan. Everything collides with each other and it feels so wrong. What are her true intentions and what is Ichika want to gain?

"I don't understand what she wants either, but Ichika wants me to tell you this. 'Have you become yourself? Have you accepted your past? Are you ready to stand by Ayanokouji senpai's side and help him under any circumstances?' that's what she said."

Karuizawa fell silent while listening to my words. After that she didn't question anything and finally agreed to cooperate with me.

As Ichika had said, Karuizawa would accept this offer. I was quite surprised her guess actually happened.

All this time Ichika had been leaking Karuizawa's secret to Nagumo, then Nagumo purposely reported it to the school and at the same time spread Karuizawa's past.

I still clearly remember the girl who some time ago was kneeling on the floor with tears falling. She insisted on keeping quiet despite being hurt constantly, even my threats to spread her past didn't make her betray Ayanokouji.

And Nagumo must know about this incident because I also told this to Ichika.

In other words, what now befell Karuizawa was not the final stage. There was still greater things would await her in the future.

And I can't tell Karuizawa what will happen. Ichika said she would watch until the end of Karuizawa's struggle. So it doesn't matter if I tell Karuizawa to some degree.

Ichika said my position was more like a bridge between her and Karuizawa.

It didn't matter at all Karuizawa knew who it was that wanted to destroy her, because it wasn't Ichika who would execute her.

In the end it was Nagumo's decision determined the threat. Ichika certainly didn't know exactly what Nagumo would do to Karuizawa. But it was certain Nagumo had been set up to destroy Karuizawa.

Ichika would just be a spectator and pretend not to be involved at all.

Really smart. Even Ayanokouji couldn't blame Ichika directly when he came back due to the fact all decisions were made by Nagumo himself. Ichika only provided bait for Nagumo to act according to her will.

That girl was terrible.

16-10-2021