1 - Pilot

Bright blonde locks fell over his eyes as the beauty adjusted his headset and microphone, ready to go on air in a minute - exactly sixty seconds. He cleared his throat, looking at his equipment and glanced out of the booth to see the sound engineer getting ready to go on air. The music played softly in the presenter's ears as he awaited his cue to introduce his segment of the radio show.

His sound engineer held up three fingers when it was time, counting down for the presenter whom was in his booth, knowing his cue by heart. The blonde beauty needn't look at the man as he closed his eyes, knowing exactly when he needed to start. 

The neon sign flickered on, words reading "ON AIR", but the young blonde already knew his cue.

Opening his earthy brown eyes, his lips parted for him to speak.

"Welcome back to 97.9FM. You're here with J, keeping you company until five," his angelic voice introducing his segment as he mentally read the setlist for this afternoon.

Being a radio host was the perfect career for this man.  He was too shy to show himself in the work world. His beauty was too hypnotising. By working behind the microphone, nobody could see him and he didn't have to see anybody either. Besides the sound engineer and his boss, he barely interacted with anyone. That was what he prefered.

The young man spoke into the microphone, keeping his audience entertained for a good three hours. Of which, ninety minutes were just music playing.

The man so beautiful, so young and sweet. Early youth, just barely bloomed, at the age of twenty-one. A young flower, with so much more to learn about the wicked world.

So pure and untouched, his milky toned skin appeared to have no blemish. Blonde hair, his beauty strikingly fairy-like. The bright blonde fell over his forehead, completely hiding it away as his hair covered his eyebrows.

Luscious and red lips, scented with watermelon, and shiny to appeal to the eye.

Brown eyes, doe and sparkling, because his innocence ignited the spark in his eyes.

His soft and smooth cheeks, the shape of his cheekbone giving him a soft edge.

The nose, cute and button shaped, demanded to be booped.

The man was too pretty to be defined with just simple words. The aura which he radiated was that of innocence and happiness.

His work day was the same as always. The routine could have been boring but to him, he enjoyed the simplicity of working for just three hours a day.

Park Jimin was aged twenty-one. He was born into the Park family; a family with a legacy. 

What is this legacy?

All the men before Jimin were in the police force. They worked in the police department, be it the simple officer or a detective.

However, Jimin was the first one to step away from the legacy, choosing himself and his safety over fighting to keep his city safe. The move may have been a little selfish to the other family members, but to him, it was the sane thing to do.

He knew how tough it was to live a life as the face of the law. He couldn't go around, exposing himself to dangerous situations when he knew just how defenseless he could be. He could never harm a fly.

So Jimin stayed in the shadows. He worked from his sound booth, barely exposing himself to the kinds of things that his father did.

Jimin's father, Mr. Park, was the Chief of Seoul Police Department. His daily life consisted of leaving for work before Jimin could even wake up. He worked hard on cases, although the Chief barely did handy work.