9 - Pure

Jimin slowly walked the carpeted staircase with his sock covered feet. Each step brought about an eerie feeling. He knew he was doing the most ludicrous thing he could ever, but his curiosity got the best of him.

He only met this man on Friday and yet, he wanted to give him a chance, to see his true form. Stepping into the Beast's lair may have been the wrong approach, but Jimin was too curious to turn back.

The view of the landing became clear as he walked up further, his eyes narrowed on the small living room he had up here.

Jimin reached the top of the staircase, entering on padded footsteps as he approached the only bedroom that was up here.

The floor was dark and a little dusty. Only the eldest housekeeper was allowed up here. She was allowed because she's been working here since Jungkook was a little boy and she came up here several times.

Jimin's eyes noticed a huge portrait of a woman hanging up above the alcohol cabinet. The alcohol made Jimin feel a little worried. The lingering scent of cigarette smoke was in the air, and Jimin scrunched his nose at the scent.

His eyes flickered to the discarded glass of whiskey on the round coffee table in the center of the small living room. Jungkook basically had his own private house up here.

Jimin didn't understand what was so bad about coming up here. It was normal, aside from the darkness, the scent of alcohol and cigarettes, and the multiple portraits and paintings of a young woman. Jimin frowned. Did Jungkook have a lover?

Jimin didn't get to explore very far before he was pinned into the wall beside Jungkook's bedroom door. The Beast had found him.

Jimin was rendered immobile as his hands were pinned on either side of his head. Jungkook was furious, his tall figure towering over Jimin as he pressed him further into the wall.

"Why. Are. You. Here?" Jungkook said through gritted teeth, the younger feeling his hot breath fanning his face. Jungkook's breath smelt of alcohol and the younger scrunched his nose.

When Jungkook didn't get an answer, he tightened his grip around Jimin's wrists. His anger increased by the second.

Jimin winced, closing his eyes as he felt Jungkook's harsh grip around his wrists. He closed his eyes tight, his nose scrunched.

"I... I wanted to see you," Jimin confessed. Jungkook's eyes analyzed Jimin's profile. He wasn't drunk yet. He just managed to have one whiskey before Jimin came here, and he was in the bathroom when he heard footsteps coming up here.

Jungkook's grip on Jimin's wrists loosened. His eyes watched Jimin's face carefully, he towered over him and inhaled his addictive scent.

Jungkook had been obsessed with this blonde for five days now, and he wasn't the type to be attracted easily but here he was.

"You wanted to see me?" Jungkook asked, a small smirk ghosting his lips as his voice sent chills down Jimin's spine.

"Yes... Well- You didn't have dinner with us and... I just wanted to know if it's because you don't want to see me-"

"I keep you captive in my mansion and you are the one who's over thinking whether I want to see you or not? Aren't you weird, little one?" Jungkook asked, releasing one of Jimin's wrists. His now free hand moved, his forefinger running along Jimin's temple to create some sort of skin on skin contact.

Jimin bit his lower lip at the closeness of them. His body was on fire, but he liked it. He enjoyed it. Jungkook's strong and manly grip on his body felt awakening.

"I just... I don't like it when people avoid me..." Jimin said honestly, his eyes shut as he reveled in the bodily contact.

Jungkook enjoyed having Jimin's smaller body pressed up against the wall. It was addictive. Jimin's body against him for the second time. It felt good... So good.