~28~ Nice And Slow

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, feeling Jimin's pretty and soft hand stroking his growing erection. He pulled away from the kiss, burying his head in Jimin's neck to leave rough and sloppy kisses to the skin.

"I'm so sorry about earlier... I hope I wasn't too harsh on you," Jungkook apologized as he sucked another mark on his neck.

"You weren't too harsh. You can make it up to me by being slow this time," Jimin voiced out, even if he was panting. He just came twice and he was tired, but he wanted to have Jungkook again. For a second time, he wanted to feel him buried inside his hole, making him feel good from all angles, but mostly, he wanted it to be slow so that he could feel him for much longer.

Jungkook nodded against Jimin's neck.

"I have been wanting to have slow sex with you for days now," Jungkook confessed. Ever since he opened up about his mother's death, ever since he gave away a piece of him that day, he's been so emotional about Jimin that he felt as if slow sex would be the perfect way to show Jimin how he feels. Even if he couldn't confess, he could be open here, in the bedroom.

"Can we... Can we have it in your bedroom? I don't want to have slow sex in here," Jimin confessed. The older nodded, immediately pulling back. He left the bed to grab his underwear, wearing it only before he grabbed his dress shirt. He helped Jimin wear his dress shirt. The shirt was so large that it drowned Jimin, but he looked adorable wearing just that shirt and his own underwear.

He picked Jimin up, the younger wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist as he cupped the older's soft cheeks.

They left the dungeon. Jungkook performed the suicide mission by navigating through the floors with Jimin kissing him so passionately. He used a hand to help him navigate by touching the walls as Jimin kissed him. They passed the foyer. Luckily, the living room doors were closed, but if anyone was in the kitchen, they'd see them.

Jimin and Jungkook didn't care about any witnesses. Instead, they just made their way up the staircase, passing Jimin's bedroom and heading to Jungkook's.

The staircases were tiring, but Jungkook felt it was worth it. When they reached his bedroom, he placed Jimin down on the bed, hovering over the younger as Jimin pulled him in for another makeout session. Muffled moans were all that could be heard as Jungkook rolled his hips forward to grind on Jimin, arousing them both.

Jungkook had never used his emotions during sex before. He always used kinks and sadism, but he never just used care. He was always scared of love, but being here, with Jimin, made him feel so pretty.

He felt pretty. Even if he was a man, he was just like Jimin. A man, falling for another man. He didn't have to be purely masculine. After all, Jimin also had some masculinity in him too. And Jungkook wasn't opposed to feeling feminine qualities. He didn't mind feeling pretty. The problem was that he just never felt that way before.

But with Jimin, he felt as if he was. Especially when Jimin made him feel pretty on purpose. The little things he did, like marking him up, or caressing his scars, or adoring his smile. The little things made Jungkook feel appreciated and cared for.

Jungkook's lips molded with Jimin's as they kissed beautifully, their emotions obvious to themselves but not the other. See, because Jungkook knew the reason behind his passion, but he didn't know Jimin's reason, and vice versa. They knew how themselves felt, but they had no clue how the other felt.

Jimin's hands moved to push Jungkook back, before making him lay on his back. He wanted to try something new for a change. He wanted to do something different.

Making Jungkook lay on his back, the older complied happily to see what Jimin had in store for him. The younger positioned himself between Jungkook's legs, removing the older man's underwear before he flung the material to the ground.