35 - Amor

Jungkook waited for Jimin's reaction. With his arms around the younger's waist, and his lips grazing the top of Jimin's ear, each passing second felt like torture.

Jungkook began to overthink as he wondered if Jimin was about to reject him. This was the sole reason that Jungkook was skeptical of confessing in the first place.

Jimin, however, had his eyes shut as he stood against Jungkook's strong body behind his. Feeling the older man's strong arms around his small frame felt so intoxicating. Jimin couldn't get enough of this.

Slowly, Jungkook started to regress as he pulled back, instantly regretting the confession. Jimin was puzzled as he turned his head to watch Jungkook remove his arms from around his waist and watched the older man step back.

"I- I'm sorry if-"

Jimin didn't want to let the older man assume that his confession wasn't reciprocated. The blonde turned around and stepped forward to hush the older man, stepping closer to reach up and wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Shhh..." the younger man hushed him before breaking out into a little giggle. "You seem scared. Are you scared, Mr. Mafia?" Jimin teased as he tilted his head to the side with a small smile on his rosy lips.

"N-nervous, that's all," Jungkook gulped as he slowly and hesitantly placed his palms on Jimin's waist again, while they stood chest to chest beneath the cherry blossom tree that was lighting up the area.

Jimin smiled brightly as he leaned up, standing on his tippy toes.

"You don't have to be scared or nervous... I think... I think I feel the same way for you, Kookie," Jimin smiled as he closed any gaps between him and Jungkook. He wanted to be as near as he could to the older man, because their bodies yearned for each other's warmth. It's been a while since they were this close.

Jungkook's heart did a somersault in his rib cage as he realized the reality. Jimin felt the same way about him. As surprising as it was for the older man, Jimin was falling for him too. That had to be a good sign, right?

Jimin's arms were around Jungkook as he stood on his tippy toes, trying to appear taller than he actually was just so that he could reach the older man. There was always something about their height difference and age difference that made Jimin feel comfortable, protected and cared for.

Jungkook slowly began to smile, tears brimming in his eyes due to the rush of emotions he felt today. At one stage he was nervous and stressed because of the date. Then, he was nervous to confess. Then he felt regret and heartache when he thought Jimin didn't feel the same way. But now, he felt happy. Genuinely happy.

So much so that he was starting to cry.

Jimin noticed the tears in Jungkook's eyes. The younger tilted his head gently, questioning the older.

"Are you- Are you crying?" Jimin began to slightly panic as his eyes flickered between each of Jungkook's. The older man looked down at the smaller, a small smile growing as he shook his head to say no.

"I'm not," Jungkook chuckled, yet his voice cracked. Jimin's eyes softened immediately. After all, Jungkook was a big baby. He may have been sadistic, and he still was, but something about Jimin opened him up to a whole lot of new emotions.

"Yes, you are-"

"Shh, Jimin," Jungkook continued to chuckle, shaking his head although the tears were brimming his eyes.

Ignoring the fact that he might just cry, Jungkook leaned forward and held Jimin tighter, before his teary eyes flickered down to Jimin's rosy and pretty lips. The moment was all too tempting beneath the cherry blossom tree.

For a moment, Jungkook just stared blankly at Jimin's lips. He wanted to lean forward and smash their lips together but he also didn't want to rush and go too fast. Despite how they already did multiple things too quickly, like jumping into bed together, Jungkook knew that the importance of sensuality was key. They couldn't lose the passion by doing this too hastily. The essence of the confession would be lost.

That's why he chose to linger as he fluttered his own eyes shut, leaning closer to finally kiss Jimin on his lips. For the past few days, ever since he hurt Jimin by nearly taking advantage of him, he hasn't really kissed the younger man.

So, throwing caution to the wind, Jungkook leaned down to press his own pouty lips against Jimin's full and pretty lips. The younger had already been waiting patiently for the moment that Jungkook could lean down and capture him.

Jungkook sighed into the kiss as the first tear rolled down his cheek at the overwhelming feeling. He had no idea why or what for, but he felt like everything was happening all at once. And while he knew he should have laid back from confessing too soon, Jungkook of all people knew just how short life was and how risky it is to be him. He didn't want to waste precious time hiding his feelings for the blonde if he loved him. He wouldn't want to regret not confessing sooner, if Jimin had to one day leave, or if Jungkook had to one day encounter a deadly situation.

The older allowed his lips to mesh with Jimin's slowly, caressing the flesh and skin as he sensually gave thanks to the blonde for his mere existence.

Jimin sighed into the kiss as well, his body reacting naturally as he tightened his grip around the older man's neck. Jungkook's muscles flexed beneath his casual shirt as he pulled the younger in closer by his waist.

Their front bodies were touching as they kissed slowly, sensually and passionately. Their tongues caressed each other as they shared their most intimate thoughts through their lips, without the use of words.

Jimin let out a short moan as he enjoyed the kiss. It was so sensual and emotional, nothing like he's ever felt before. After all, Jungkook was his first. And every kiss with Jungkook was different. As the times went on, the kisses became less lustrous and more caring. But this kiss right now was loving. And Jimin was falling in love with it.

Jungkook felt the ecstacy running through his veins as he leaned down further. He just wanted to consume Jimin in all ways possible. The scent of the cherry blossoms, as well as the way the cool air hit their exposed skin really made them feel the atmosphere shift. It went from soft and sensual, to strong and passionate within a few minutes of kissing.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side to allow for better access as he explored the depths of Jimin, his tongue enjoying the tantalizing taste of the younger innocent.

Jungkook pulled back briefly. He was getting carried away again.

Catching their breaths as their gentle huffs sounded through their ears, Jimin noticed the hesitation behind Jungkook's eyes. How Jimin wished that the older man wouldn't hesitate, but he understood. It was going to be a long and hard journey for Jungkook to be okay and secure within himself. He was so insecure, mainly because he felt as if Jimin was too good for his dangerous world. That, was the truth.

Jimin smiled gently, reaching one his hands up to wipe the tear that had previously escaped Jungkook's eye.

"Why are you so emotional about this? Did you not expect me to love you back?" Jimin asked, wiping the stray tear away. Jungkook just scoffed playfully.

"Stop making fun of me, yeah?" the older teased.

"I'm not. I think it's sweet," Jimin bit his lower lip, before he leaned up and planted his lips on Jungkook's. The older was surprised, but accepted it wholeheartedly as he kissed back, just as passionate. He was scared of himself and his inner demons, but Jimin wanted to kiss him, and Jungkook felt terrible to deny the younger the gift of intimacy with someone he was in love with. Both of them were in love with each other. That much was evident. And, it was because of this love that Jungkook didn't want to hurt the younger man.

Their lips were molding together as Jimin began to move his hands lower, gliding down Jungkook's chest slowly as he rested the palms of his small and gentle hands on Jungkook's clothed chest.

The youngest began to lean in, his body language indicating how riled up he was getting as the essense of their confession and passionate make out had made him quite excited to go further.

Jungkook was beginning to get worried about going any further than a kiss. He wasn't ready for this. And that was odd considering he was the one who introduced Jimin to the BDSM world. But, Jungkook was scared to fuck things up again.