19 - Enlighten

Jimin panted into the kiss after his second orgasm. Jungkook released all over his bottom half as he jerked off during the remains of his orgasm.

The pair kissed throughout their final climax, and now that they were finished, Jungkook could feel himself slowly coming down from his high.

Opening his eyes during their passionate and slow kiss, Jungkook released Jimin's ankles, pulling back to allow Jimin to rest against the bed comfortably.

Jungkook watched his cum slowly drip down Jimin's thighs since he pulled out to cum all over his lower region. Jungkook would never orgasm in someone. Whether it was a man or a woman, he felt like cumming inside someone was too personal and too emotionally involved. He may have been a jerk, but he was very emotionally attuned.

Allowing Jimin's legs to rest on the bed, both men returning to their flaccid state, Jungkook gazed at Jimin's fucked out expression beneath the red lights. Immediately, he reached to remove Jimin's blindfold, watching the younger's chest rise and deflate rapidly as he caught his breath.

Removing Jimin's blindfold, the younger blinked rapidly to adjust his eyesight, before he looked down at Jungkook. The older man held himself above Jimin, cupping the younger's cheek as he shared eye contact.

"You were so great. I've never had someone submit so beautifully. I'm going to unchain your wrists now, okay?" Jungkook spoke in a gentle voice, trying to slowly bring the younger back to earth. Jimin hummed, his hormone level dropping.

Jungkook leaned forward while being anchored between Jimin's legs. He released Jimin's wrists, one by one. There were slight bruises forming where the metal cuffs were secured around his wrists.  Those bruising lines were caused by Jimin yanking on his chains constantly during their intercourse.

Jungkook knelt on the bed, between Jimin's legs. He held the blonde's left wrist in his hands, caressing the forming bruise as he looked down at him.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked. Just like last time, Jungkook asked this same question. This was because he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt the younger, or make him feel negatively.

Jimin opened his eyes rather tiredly. His eyes met Jungkook's, and the older man looked at him with a hopeful expression, urging him to answer as he gently rubbed Jimin's wrist with his thumb.

"I'm tired," Jimin giggled with exhaustion.

"I know, baby. Are you hurt? Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" Jungkook asked. He leaned forward, releasing Jimin's wrist. He hovered above the submissive, reaching a hand up to brush the damp, blonde locks out of his eyes. Upon doing so, he ended up caressing Jimin's forehead, before running his hand along to Jimin's cheek.

Jimin just searched Jungkook's eyes with his own, before he brought his hands up to cup Jungkook's cheeks. Touching the older man was something Jimin realized he shouldn't take for granted, because having his hands restrained showed him how much of a privilege touching someone can be.

He cupped Jungkook's warm cheeks, caressing the cheeks with his thumbs.

"Is everything okay with us?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. Do you feel good? Tell me what you're thinking, Jimin," Jungkook said in a soft tone, his voice a huge contrast to how dominating and sadistic he sounded earlier.

"I... I feel dirty. Used, almost. Is this how I should be feeling?" Jimin whispered, looking up into Jungkook's eyes. This moment was so important to both of them. If they didn't do this right, they could both feel uneasy later on.

Jungkook allowed his hand to caress Jimin's cheek while the younger cupped his.

"You shouldn't feel dirty, baby. You should allow yourself to enjoy what you went through. Is there something that I did that you didn't like?" Jungkook asked, his concern showing more than he'd have liked.