2 - The Beast

Red splotches decorated his skin; just what were exposed, as he wiped his blade with his right thumb and forefinger. Cleaning his mess afterwards had always been a bit challenging, but who didn't love a challenge?

The blood droplets on his face were from the blood splattered from his enemy. However, the Beast had more than one enemy, and this lifeless corpse that fell to the floor was just the tip of the iceberg.

A simple slit of the throat was all it took for his enemy to be bathed in his own blood, the gurgling sounds of his victim choking on his own blood. And yet, the sound was rather riveting; the adrenaline still coursing through his veins as he watched the man's eyes turn lifeless.

The Beast cleaned his blade, before he shoved it back into its case that was strapped to his waist. Between the handgun and the blade, the man always preferred the blade. What was more awakening than the sight of your nemesis spitting up blood?

The Beast had adjusted his clothes. His protective layer beneath his bloodied shirt was still intact. He got out unscathed, as he did each time he went into battle with an enemy.

After his hands were free of any weapons, he turned back to look at the mess that he and his men had created.

His eyes met with a few bodies laying on the ground, some were shot and others were stabbed gruesomely. The man just chuckled at the sight, bringing the mounts of his palm up to his cheek, wiping away the blood spatter.

His eyes were narrowed at the sight before him. The once innocent eyes held a gleam of sadism. His brown, large eyes being narrowed with anger as his eyebrows creased.

He wiped the blood on his lips with his thumb, trying to clean whatever annoyed him the most. His lips were pouted and pink, utter perfection if he weren't such a demon in disguise.

His beautiful features could never mask his sins.

Although his skin was milky and soft, smooth in most places, his body held scars beyond description. Nobody dared to ask where those scars came from. After all, who could question the Mafia Don?

His body was wired with adrenaline, feeling the rush as he ordered his men to clean up and dispose of the bodies.

Another day in paradise.

His ink black locks fell over his eyes, the dampness giving his hair a wet appeal. The blood that colored his forehead and chin red were the only color added to his full black appearance.

The Beast adjusted his black jacket turning to his right hand man who was awaiting the next order.

"We're done here," he had simply said, to which his partner nodded. The tight-knit family of the mafia was something not many could understand. These men were bound by a vow; and their positions were sealed by blood. The scar on their palms were proof.

If someone were to betray the mafia, well, they lost more than just the hand they used to seal their loyalty.

The Mafia Don stepped over the dead body, missing the pool of blood completely as he walked towards the exit of the clan headquarters. They had just broken into a mafia clan's home, killing the enemy that threatened their own clan.

The Beast ran a bloodied hand through his long and damp locks, needing a shower after such an activity. He didn't bat an eyelash as he entered the SUV with his most trusted workers. One could call them friends of his, but the Beast didn't regard them as such. Even if he treated them as friends, he couldn't term them as such.

The Beast was none other than Jeon Jungkook. His name was feared throughout the city. Everybody knew the Jeon clan. It had been running the city from the underground for the past couple decades. It was, in simpler terms, a family business.