31 - Emotional Trauma

Weeks had passed, as slow as it was. There was no progress in Mr. Park's case yet, and Jimin wasn't found.

Jimin, however, was happy where he was. He felt content in Jungkook's arms every day, being by his side each night. It was a different feeling and he enjoyed the way Jungkook made him feel.

Today, although it had been more than a month since Jungkook had taken Jimin, the pair were slowly growing more in love.

It was a beautiful feeling, and rather new for each man. Jungkook had never assumed that he'd be able to love someone the way that he was loving Jimin; and Jimin had never thought he'd get to experience any sort of relationship like the one he had with Jungkook. 

On a Sunday afternoon, around two in the afternoon, Jimin had been waiting impatiently for Jungkook to return from his mission.  Ever since that incident where a gang had ambushed their mafia in the city, Jungkook and the mafia were trying to look into the incident and hopefully, uncover something suspicious. An attack on their mafia meant war.

However, today, of all days, the mission went astray. Jungkook, as furious as he was, stalked up the staircase to his bedroom. He literally had no rational thought in this moment. 

All he wanted to do was vent, physically. Which meant that he completely disregarded who was waiting for him in his bedroom. Instead of realizing what he was about to do, and more so with the worried Jimin, he just stormed into his bedroom and narrowed his eyes at the blonde. He had just one destination.

Jimin's brown eyes widened when he saw Jungkook as angry as he was. He had never seen the older man this furious.

"Jungkook-"

Jimin didn't get very far in his sentence, stopping in the middle of it as he watched Jungkook approach him, climbing atop the bed that the blonde was seated at. He was beyond confused, but confusion turned into panic when he saw Jungkook ignore him and felt the older man try to rip his shirt open.

That was when Jimin got scared. The older man was not the same Jimin thought he knew. His energy felt horrible, and for the first time in Jimin's stay here, he was afraid of the ravenette.

"Jungkook, please-" Jimin couldn't even deny the older when he effortlessly ripped his shirt open. The younger whimpered, but Jungkook was too far gone in his mentality to even realize what he was doing, and more importantly, to whom.

Because, Jungkook had done this before. He had done this many times due to failing missions or slight inconveniences. He did this with his sex workers. And now, he couldn't snap out of it quickly enough to realize he was about to take advantage of the blonde.

Jimin's small hands began to push and he struggled against the bedsheets as the older ripped his shirt open and went to undo the younger's button.

Jimin began to cry without further delay, his pleas growing louder.

"Jungkook... Please..." the younger gave out one final plea before Jungkook stopped. 

That's when he began to let reality sink in. He shut his eyes closed, coming to reality.

It's Sunday.

It's a warm day.

It's the afternoon.

Jimin.

Jimin...

That's when Jungkook snapped his eyes open, feeling the shuddering body beneath him as the younger sobbed silently. He couldn't make a sound, as both men lived out their worst nightmares.

Jungkook slowly lifted his head up, looking up at the younger man who was sobbing manically. And that's when it hit him like a truck. 

He did the one thing that he never wanted to do. He almost took advantage of Jimin.