6 - Hostage

Jimin wanted to cry again as the mafia leader handcuffed his hands together, making him sit in the front seat of his Aston Martin that was parked on the street outside of Jimin's home.

The older man had him securely locked, before he drove off, heading towards the end of the city where his secluded mansion stayed.

Jimin just shivered from anxiety as he had realized the situation. He was being taken by someone who was dangerous. Very dangerous.

But, the curious little cat in Jimin wanted to know more. He wanted to ask more, and develop an idea of what level of scared he should be.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked. He didn't know his name, because he never asked. Jungkook drove onto the quiet streets, his gaze flickering to Jimin's. Jungkook's amused eyes watched Jimin's curious ones, trying to form some sort of opinion on the younger man.

"You really want to know my name?" Jungkook asked.

"You did capture me and you have me handcuffed while you take me out into a forest to kill me. I'd like to know your name before I die, Mister," Jimin frowned, sinking back into the rather comfortable car seat.

Jungkook just let out an amused chuckle, his eyes on the road. He really didn't know what to make of this blonde.

"Jungkook. My name is Jungkook," the ravenette responded. Jimin nodded, before his mind came up with more questions.

"How did you break into my house? We have security-"

"I can break into any place with security. I've done it before, and I will do it again. You just have to worry about not pissing me off. I have a simple job for you and after you help me, I won't need you anymore," Jungkook said flatly. Of course, he was intrigued by Jimin, and he found him attractive, but he wouldn't use the man for anything else besides to get Mr. Park. That was Jungkook's end game. He wanted to have the law under his belt.

"So you're a burglar?" Jimin asked, clearly unfazed.

"No-"

"Assassin? Kidnapper? Human trafficking?" Jimin pushed, annoying Jungkook even further.

"No. I'm none of those. Now stop talking before I gag you," Jungkook said sternly, his voice very domineering as he drove out of the city.

"Well that's not very nice of you," Jimin pouted, quite upset as he held his handcuffed hands out in front of his, examining the cuffs.

"I never said I was nice. I'm not. I'm horrible, and you're starting to annoy me," Jungkook said, his deep voice resonating within the car.

Jimin just let that sink in, a deeper frown forming.

"I'm sorry..." he just responded. Choosing to shut up, Jimin felt a little sad but he pushed it away. Did he expect Jungkook to be friendly? The man kidnapped him. And although Jimin didn't feel threatened by him, he shouldn't expect anything friendly to happen between them.

Jungkook, however, felt bad for lashing out. He wasn't a horrible person. Maybe, he had anger issues. Maybe, he was a killer. A stone cold killer who loved to see blood... Okay, maybe he was horrible. But, he never meant to hurt the blonde's feelings. He couldn't do that. As much as Jungkook was a sinner, he knew hurting Jimin was a mistake.

"No... I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You deserve an explanation but not now. When we reach my home, you'll learn your purpose in my plan," Jungkook said, a bit gentle as he tried not to make Jimin upset. He didn't mean to. He wasn't good with people or being sweet, but he could have manners if he wanted to.

Jimin nodded, choosing not to speak because he really didn't want to annoy Jungkook any further. He couldn't get friendly with his kidnapper. Jimin had no idea what future was in store for him.