~12~ First Time

Jimin slowly entered the Beast's lair, the darkness of the third floor really hindering his sight. He was met with the same sight as last time, except the alcohol wasn't out yet.

Jungkook wasn't in sight either. Jimin frowned as he walked in further, not sparing a glance at the portraits as he approached the bedroom.

"Jungkook?" Jimin whisper yelled, entering further into the space. Just as he entered the bedroom, Jungkook had him pinned to the side of the doorway within the bedroom. Jimin may have been surprised, but as usual, he saw it coming.

"You really like pinning me against the wall," Jimin teased, looking up into Jungkook's eyes as the older stared down at him. Jungkook smirked, still wearing his suit from earlier.

"I think it's the most efficient way to get your attention," Jungkook said smugly, having Jimin pinned to the wall with each of his hands beside his head.

Having Jimin like this made Jungkook desire him much more. Over the time that they've spent learning about each other this week, Jungkook knew he felt a  burning attraction for the man.

The sexual tension between the two men was always strong. Jimin, as small and innocent as he was, found Jungkook to be extremely sexy. And, Jungkook found Jimin cute and adorable, which made the idea of having him that way even more sinful. Wanting to see what sparked Jimin's wires was a tempting idea.

"I think that depends on what you want the outcome to be, Jungkookie," Jimin teased innocently. Jungkook leaned in closer, his eyes flickering down to Jimin's lips as he held him pinned to the wall inside his dark bedroom.

"Do you have any idea how many times I've held back from tasting your pretty lips?" Jungkook asked slowly, his voice sultry and sexy as he dipped his head lower. He brushed the tip of his nose against Jimin's cheek, tilting his head to have his lips ever so slightly touching Jimin's, but not kissing him yet.

Jimin instinctively closed his eyes, his breathing turning ragged as he anticipated the next move.

"Why haven't you done it yet?" Jimin voiced out, the sound just barely above a whisper.

Jungkook could feel Jimin's lips moving as he spoke. That's how close they were. The short breaths of air escaping Jimin's nose hit Jungkook's lips.

The older man had his eyes closed, ready to savor this moment. He wanted to kiss Jimin for so long. And now he was close, and the younger wasn't denying his advances.

"I thought that you maybe didn't want it as much as I do," Jungkook said, his nose brushing gently against Jimin's cheekbone.

Jungkook had pinned Jimin's wrists beside his head, his fingers were wrapped around each wrist as he held him securely.

"But... What if I do?" Jimin asked, wanting Jungkook just as much. There was nothing about Jungkook that Jimin hated. Even if their first meetings were a bit different than the conventional meeting, Jimin still liked Jungkook.

"You're going to be jumping into the quicksand with me," Jungkook said. If they did this, their attraction for one another would be all-consuming, like quicksand. It would engulf their entire being, becoming utterly obsessed with each other. But, who didn't love an obsessive romance?

"I don't mind jumping with you," Jimin managed to speak within his shaky breathing. That was all it took for Jungkook to close the miniscule gap between their lips. He leaned in, Jungkook's pouty lips capturing Jimin's soft and plump ones.

Jungkook lost his mind after that. Tasting Jimin's lips seemed to have hot wired something in Jungkook's brain because his craving just grew ten times more. Jimin tasted amazing, and maybe it was because of Jungkook's emotional attachment to the man, but Jungkook couldn't get enough.