~27~ Sadism

Jimin let out short moans as his body became more satisfied. Jungkook smirked, removing his dress shirt completely, and tossing it somewhere on the ground.

The younger couldn't even open his eyes, refusing to do so. Instead, he just allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of the toy buried deep inside him.

"Daddy..." Jimin moaned, tossing his head back as the vibrator stimulated him. Jungkook smirked, walking back towards the glass cabinet. His eyes were narrowed on a very specific item, which he couldn't wait to use.

Pulling out the knife from the cabinet, Jungkook smirked as he walked towards Jimin. He stood behind Jimin, pressing his chest against the younger's back as Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. He let out the cutest moans.

Jungkook then brought the knife up to Jimin's throat, the back of the blade against the skin. He used the back of the blade, because he didn't plan on hurting the younger this way. He was mentally torturing him, not physically. He wanted to make Jimin believe that he'd hurt him, but he wouldn't actually do it.

Jimin froze, feeling the blade against his neck. He gulped, but when he did so, the blade pressed into his skin because of the movement. It didn't cut him. It was more like a warning.

Jungkook brought his lips to Jimin's ear.

"I've always wanted to drag my blade across your skin, baby boy," Jungkook whispered lowly into Jimin's ear.

"Oh-  You've done it before, Daddy," Jimin whispered back, recalling the time they first met when Jungkook kidnapped him at knife point.

Jungkook chuckled sadistically, his teeth clasping around the top of Jimin's ear. The younger shivered.

"This time is different. I'm just about ready to carve my name into your pretty, flawless skin," Jungkook whispered.

Then, he used his free hand to adjust the dial on the vibrator, changing the setting. He completely skipped the medium setting, and changed it to its highest. The sound of the vibration could be heard, and Jimin let out a pretty moan.

"Oh, Daddy~" Jimin sang as he rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder. Even if he had a knife pressed to his throat, he wasn't scared. He knew Jungkook wouldn't hurt him. He was supposed to feel the fear, but he knew deep down that Jungkook wouldn't do that.

Jungkook licked the shell of Jimin's ear, moving his knife along Jimin's body gently. He ever so gently dragged the tip down the younger's body, careful enough to not hurt him.

He circled the tip of the knife around Jimin's nipple, moving down the younger's clean body. He dragged the blade gently down to his thighs, caressing the skin with the knife. Although it was scary, Jimin found the feeling to be very relaxing, causing him to moan.

"Daddy... Bring it...back up to my neck..." Jimin whispered, a bright crimson decorating his cheeks. Jungkook smirked. His baby was a little risk taker.

He used his free hand to yank on Jimin's hair, pulling his head back. He brought the knife up to Jimin's throat, holding it against the skin.

"If you move, I'll hurt you," Jungkook warned the younger, making sure Jimin knew to stay put. However, Jungkook's strong grip on Jimin's hair made it near impossible for the younger to move his neck.

"Mhm~" Jimin moaned. His thighs began to tense, his body feeling intense pleasure as he felt the urge to cum. His moans got louder, his body began to hum from satisfaction, but then... He couldn't cum.

The cock ring didn't allow for it. His orgasm was denied, as his body began to ache, realizing that he wouldn't cum. Jimin yanked on the chains with his hands, careful to not move too much since the knife was placed to his throat.