30 - Dark

The rest of the evening went by with Jimin in little space until around six in the afternoon when he suddenly slipped out of little space. The best part about going into little space was how Jungkook encouraged him, and Hoseok supported him. Eventually, he'd love for Little Jimin to meet the other family members but for now, having just Jungkook and Hoseok was okay.

The next couple of days were uneventful. Jimin hadn't had enough time to think about his feelings for Jungkook. He decided that he didn't want to risk anything, on the off chance that Jungkook didn't feel the same way. So, he kept to himself. He kept his feelings to himself because he felt as if Jungkook wouldn't feel the same.

Even though Jungkook did admit that Jimin also gave him a lot of new experiences, Jimin felt as if he wasn't special in any way; even if Jungkook did his very best to prove he was.

However, neither did Jungkook confess. He didn't ignore his feelings. In fact, he was the only one out of the two whom acknowledged how they felt. Jimin ignored his obvious growing love for the older, but Jungkook embraced his love for Jimin. After everything he had been through, the love he was feeling was somehow a blessing to him; and a miracle.

It's been a few weeks ever since Jimin had been staying with Jungkook. It wasn't against his will any longer. In the beginning, he hated the idea of staying in the Beast's castle. But now, he was happy here. He felt like family.

Hoseok was like an older brother and guardian whenever Jungkook was busy.

Yoongi was Jimin's best friend. Albeit very grumpy, he still cared for the blonde.

Seokjin took care of him like a mother; making sure his laundry was done, he ate on time, and that he ate well.

Namjoon worried about his mental health the most; making sure he was indeed happy.

And Taehyung was his partner in crime whenever Jimin was bored and needed to fool around. He was a very energetic being, and with Taehyung, it was mischief and mayhem in the same room.

Basically, Jimin found a home in each of them. Each member of the mafia held an important place in keeping the clan alive. And Jimin? Jimin may have not had a role to play, but he was their princess.

He was the mafia's princess, and they all had the same goal: to keep Jimin safe.

It could have been physically, mentally or emotionally, but all they wanted to do was keep him safe and protected.

It was a bright Sunday. Jungkook was at home with Jimin in the older's bedroom. As per usual, they were cuddling, with Jungkook's arms wrapped securely around Jimin's tiny body. They were talking and sharing their opinions on some topics. It was a healthy communication method that they've established wherein they learn more about each other this way. They could never be able to know each other one hundred percent, but they could learn more about their views on certain things.

Jungkook especially wanted to learn more about Jimin. He didn't know why but listening to Jimin speak for the most part turned out to be refreshing in some ways. Hearing his voice filtrate through his ears, watching his lips move with each word being enunciated or seeing the small sparkle in his eyes when he was passionate about the topic just so happened to be Jungkook's favorite pass time.

Jimin's pretty voice reached the depths of the bedroom as his voice filled the area out, talking incessantly over a day he spent with his aunt and dad a few years ago. He seemed so happy mentioning it, but then, Jungkook noticed a small sadness behind his gaze. He didn't know why or how to even approach the topic, but he knew Jimin was yearning to open up about something. So, Jungkook spoke up while they cuddled in his comfortable bed.