5 - Negotiate

Jungkook was furious as he drove to his mansion. Thinking about how Jimin left him high and dry really upset him. Maybe he was coming off too strong - not 'maybe', he definitely was - but he didn't mean any harm.

Well, at first, he didn't mean any harm. Now, he was pissed. Jimin just ditched him.

Jungkook was not entitled to speak to Jimin, and that's what he didn't realize. He always had a sense of entitlement growing up. Whatever he wanted to be his, was his.

And now, wanting Jimin, he knew he had to get what he wanted most. A new toy to play with; just because the younger was too fascinating.

When Jungkook went back to the mansion, he had one of his members and friends do him the biggest favor on Earth.

Standing behind Yoongi while the older man worked on his computer, Jungkook watched the man work effortlessly.

"I need you to run this license plate in the department of motor vehicle system, and see what you come up with," Jungkook ordered. Yoongi couldn't decline because Jungkook was his boss, after all. So without hesitation, he did so.

When Jungkook had reached the bookstore earlier, he was parked behind Jimin's car and noted down the license plate, hoping to get one of his men to find information on the owner.

And now, he was doing just that. He wanted to see Jimin more, but he was going about the situation wrong.

It wasn't his intention to be creepy, but this was all Jungkook knew how to do. If he wanted something, he learned to take it by force.

Yoongi hacked into the motor vehicles system in order to scan the license plate number before soon coming up with a result.

"It says here that this belongs to Park Daehyuk... Isn't that... The Chief of Police?" Yoongi asked as he looked through the records.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he read the registration of the vehicle, the owner of the car being someone whose name wasn't Jimin's.

Jungkook smirked as he found this out, leaning over Yoongi's chair as he read the registration.

"Get me whatever you can on the Chief of Police. What's his wife's name? Kids? I need everything..." Jungkook let that sinister smirk grace his features as he left Yoongi to complete his assignment.

At first, Jungkook had no idea what to do to gain power of this city without repercussions. Now, his mind began to work, the gears turning, as he realized that he could use Jimin as a pawn in this game. He wanted power and control... And there was no stopping the Beast.

* * *

It was a Sunday night. Jimin's father was still in the police department, working until late tonight on a case. His aunt must have been sleeping because it was ten in the night.

The blonde had just woken up from a nap. He drifted to sleep earlier after dinner, and now he was up and about. Feeling a little thirsty, he left the comfort of his bedroom to go down to the kitchen.

His small and bare feet lightly padded the cold tiles as he toddled out of his bedroom.

Once he descended the staircase and entered the kitchen, he began to fill a glass with water to drink.

The cool temperature of the water soothed his parched throat. He gulped the liquid down in the darkness of his home. He didn't even bother turning on the lights as he entered the kitchen because Jimin wasn't scared of the dark.

After finishing the glass of water, he placed the glass back in its place when suddenly, a hand covered his mouth, preventing him from speaking or yelling. Another hand held a knife to his throat, the blade just barely touching the skin of his neck.