~26~ Repercussions

Jungkook led Jimin down the staircase, passing all the curious members and ignoring all the stares they received. Jimin didn't even look at them, being dragged down to the dungeon while sporting a raging boner.

Jungkook just held his wrist securely, and Jimin accepted his fate. He knew something bad would happen. He could see it in Jungkook's sadistic gaze.

He was going to be punished. And, he had to deal with the repercussions.

Jungkook led him down to the dungeon wordlessly, his anger radiating off him. It would have been different if he had no rules set in place, but he did, and he expected that they'd be followed when Jimin agreed to them.

Entering the dark dungeon, Jungkook flickered the red lights on as he passed the light switch. He brought Jimin to the center of the room, standing on the wooden floors, before he dropped his wrist and backed away a few steps. He turned around to face Jimin, folding his arms across his chest.

"Strip," Jungkook commanded, his voice carrying a dominance that Jimin had never heard before. With a whole lot of embarrassment coursing through him, the younger slowly began to remove his t-shirt. It was too slow, and Jungkook was beginning to get more frustrated. Part of him was already frustrated that he reached a dead end during his mission earlier, and now, he was going to take out his frustration on Jimin.

"Faster," Jungkook commanded again, when he noticed that Jimin was moving too slowly for his liking. The blonde began to speed up his movements, completely removing his sweatpants and his underwear. His erection stood proudly, but Jimin was anything but proud of this situation. He was actually very embarrassed.

Once Jimin was naked below the red lighting, Jungkook approached, reaching above Jimin to pull the chains lower. There was a pair of chains that dangled from the ceiling, and it had always been here. Jungkook just never used it on Jimin before, but he assumed he should use something that the younger wasn't familiar with.

Bringing the chain above Jimin's head, Jungkook reached for one of Jimin's wrists, so he could bring it above his head. Holding Jimin's wrist above his head, he attached the chain cuff securely. The chain held Jimin's wrist above his head, the younger chained to the ceiling. By there, Jungkook repeated the same steps with Jimin's left wrist, securing the cuff and chaining him to the ceiling. Jimin's feet still touched the ground, but his arms were high above his head. Standing like this for a while would be hurtful.

Jungkook had chained Jimin's nude body to the ceiling, preventing him from moving.

Jungkook smirked as he watched Jimin dangle from the chains.

He stepped back to examine the sight. He had never thought seeing Jimin this way would make him so aroused. He had never been this aroused before, with anyone, even if he had people chained like this before. Seeing Jimin this way was a whole new level of bliss.

Jungkook smirked, his tongue tracing his bottom lip gently.

"How does it feel to be chained to the ceiling like a slut?" Jungkook asked his submissive, stepping forward. He stood behind Jimin, bringing his hand up to gently trail a forefinger down the younger's spine.

That instantly resulted in Jimin arching his back inward, feeling the chill travel down his spine. He began to twitch at the feeling of Jungkook's finger running down his spine. His finger didn't stop there. It moved lower, dipping between Jimin's ass cheeks and teasing his rim.

Jimin gasped.

"Daddy-"

"Answer the question," Jungkook added, his voice ending with a short growl that left no room for argument.