24 - Delve Deep

Jimin panted gently as he laid on his belly, his eyes shut. He was never fucked from behind before. Obviously not because Jungkook was the only man he was ever with.

Jungkook leaned down and began to press gentle kisses to Jimin's bruised body. He started off slowly, leaving opened mouth kisses to Jimin's underside of his thighs. He had bruising lines forming, the skin red and inflamed.

Jungkook was so pleased with Jimin. The younger was so strong to take all the impact.

"You were amazing, baby," Jungkook whispered, his hands caressing Jimin's bruised ass cheeks as he left gentle kisses to his thighs. "You don't know how happy I am. You were so obedient. Did Daddy hurt you?' Jungkook asked sweetly as he leaned up, leaving the sweet kisses to his ass cheeks next.

"Th-thank you, Daddy. It hurts a little..." Jimin whispered, slowly opening his eyes. The area around his eyes were moist from tears. He laid against his cum stained sheets, allowing Jungkook to take care of him now.

"I can take care of you. I have some cooling ointment for the bruises. Tell me how you felt during our session," Jungkook said, softly pleading for some communication from the younger.

Jimin closed his eyes again. He thought back to everything that they just did. The degradation wasn't severe, and it did turn him on, so he liked that.

The impact play hurt. It stung. But, feeling Jungkook hurt him that way was different. It was Jungkook who did it to him, so in some ways, it felt good. And the blood? Jimin knew already that the sight of blood on Jungkook turned him on more.

"I felt good... Even if being whipped hurt... It wasn't too much for me. And, it felt nice to be treated so roughly. I feel like the difference between when you handle me roughly and delicately is what's so alluring," Jimin spoke his thoughts, before he tried to turn around to lay on his back.

Jungkook moved back, allowing Jimin to rest on his back. The older man then held himself up above Jimin, approaching his lips. Jimin looked drained. He looked tired physically, but mentally, he was okay. He just needed to relax right now.

Jungkook leaned in to press kisses to Jimin's nose. The younger man was talking about this very action. There were times, which was majority, when Jungkook was so delicate with his actions. And then, in the bedroom, he was so rough. It was a bit alarming how Jungkook could have two different sides but Jimin loved it.

Pecking Jimin's nose, the younger brought his hands up to run along Jungkook's bloodied chest. The blood was drying, as Jimin's fingertips touched all the scars on Jungkook's body.

"You look really sexy covered in blood," Jimin whispered, before Jungkook could kiss his lips.

"Do I?" Jungkook smirked as he continued to leave short kisses to his lips. Jimin hummed in agreement.

"I can't lie either... You look pretty covered in blood too," Jungkook whispered, his lips meshing with Jimin's as they exchanged kisses.

Jimin sighed happily into the kiss as he trailed his hands down Jungkook's body. His curiosity knew no bounds as his dainty hands travelled down, his fingertips grazing Jungkook's hips. The older man inhaled sharply, loving the way Jimin's hands touched him so sweetly. His hands lingered, taking time to sketch Jungkook's curves in his mind. What always surprised Jimin was how beautiful Jungkook's body was.

He had defined muscles, a tiny and pretty waist, a lovely collarbone, firm thighs and strong arms. Jungkook's body was pretty.

Jimin was happy. Even if Jungkook was physically sadistic today, he knew that it was only because he asked. And, Jungkook wanted to please Jimin just as much.