~18~ Explore

After Jimin understood his safe word, his ears heard Jungkook removing his belt. The older man was removing his clothes within seconds, ready to fuck Jimin to sleep. He was so ready to show the blonde his dark side. And, if Jimin could handle it, Jungkook might just fall for him. After all, how many people could handle such sadism? Jungkook felt that if Jimin could, then he was one special gem.

Jungkook's eyes were lidded as he stared at Jimin's mesmerising naked body, laying against the dark sheets underneath the red lights.

"I hope you like my playroom, baby boy... It's a special place for me. I may have had others in here before, but none of them were as obedient and beautiful as you. Keep this up and you'll have such a pleasant time with me," Jungkook smirked as he was now nude completely, crawling over Jimin's naked body.

"Mm- Daddy, I'll have a pleasant time with you, regardless of whether I'm obedient or not," Jimin teased, his teeth clasping over his bottom lip as he felt like returning the favor.  Jungkook let out a throaty groan as he hovered above Jimin, his left hand coming up to hold Jimin's neck, choking him quite harshly. It wasn't enough to make him pass out but enough to leave his throat sore.

Jimin let out a whimper as he felt Jungkook's hand around his neck. Whatever this was, it felt so arousing to him. He was so hard now, his cock throbbing with need.

"Don't be smart, baby boy... Disobedience gets you punished. This may be my playroom but it can also be your torture chamber if you don't listen to Daddy," Jungkook said with a soft growl at the end, his lips moving to Jimin's ear to bite down on the outer shell.

Jimin wanted to move his hands. He wanted to touch Jungkook so badly. He wanted to kiss him even more. Jimin had his lips parted.

Since he couldn't move his hands or even see, he used his instincts and turned his head towards Jungkook's shoulder, before he bit down on it enough to arouse them both.

Jungkook moaned when his submissive did that, and Jimin smiled to himself when he pulled back to rest his head on the pillows, even if Jungkook still had him in a choke hold.

"You promise?" Jimin asked, his tone of voice rather teasing as he made Jungkook even more turned on.

Jungkook chuckled, letting go of Jimin's neck and burying his head in his nape. Jungkook parted his lips and began to leave neck kisses along Jimin's nape. The younger sighed, loving how Jungkook's lips felt against his skin. It was so satisfying. Jimin has never had someone claim his body before, but Jungkook made him love the feeling of being owned.

"Mmm~ Daddy... Kiss me somewhere else..." Jimin whispered as he teased. The older man was just about ready to slip inside of him and pound him into tomorrow.  Jimin wasn't as innocent as he looked. He knew what to say to get Jungkook excited. He knew how to hotwire Jungkook's engine. And, the mafia boss would be damned if he denied how fucking sexy that was.

Jungkook moved lower, leaving sloppy kisses down Jimin's chest as he approached his end goal.

"Baby boy wants me to kiss him in more secret places, hmm? You want my lips to make you feel good?" Jungkook asked his submissive. Jimin panted gently from his deep arousal.

"Yes, Daddy... Please," Jimin begged. Jungkook was satisfied with him. The way Jimin begged and pleaded, his voice sounding so needy. It made Jungkook feel so sexy.

Jungkook kissed all the way down to Jimin's pelvis. Burying himself between Jimin's open legs, Jungkook leaned down to leave opened mouth kisses along Jimin's inner thigh.

Jungkook's tongue caressed the area as he kissed each part of Jimin's inner thigh. His lips moved to the crease between Jimin's innermost thigh and his scrotum, kissing the skin in between the area.