14 - Aftercare

Jimin panted after the most intense workout he had ever had. He barely got a chance to fully recuperate before Jungkook was hovering over him, leaving kisses to his lips. Jimin just smiled in between the kisses, bringing his hands up to hold Jungkook close to him.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" Jungkook asked, wondering if Jimin was okay. He didn't want the younger to regret anything and he certainly didn't want to pretend as if he didn't care about him.

Jimin giggled breathlessly as he held Jungkook close, his hands running along Jungkook's tattooed back and feeling the raised scratch marks that he left.

"I feel different... But I'm okay, Daddy," Jimin giggled, hugging Jungkook. The older cupped Jimin's cheek, leaning back to look down at him.

"Should I clean you up? Do you want anything? Hungry, maybe?" Jungkook asked, trying to figure out Jimin's exact mood.

Jimin pursed his lips in thought, trying to figure out how he felt.

"Well, I do feel hungry, yes... Don't you?" Jimin asked. He took a risk and brought a hand up to brush some of Jungkook's sweaty hair out of his forehead. Although it was a very affectionate act, Jungkook accepted it. He actually loved the affection that Jimin gave him.

"I guess I do as well. Can we shower first? I meant to shower just before you came here because I went out on a mission-"

"What was that mission about?" Jimin asked, continuously running his fingers through Jungkook's hair. The act was foreign to Jungkook, but even if it gave him butterflies, he accepted it wholeheartedly.

"I told you that I can't give you too many details," Jungkook reminded Jimin. Just before he left for the mission, he had this conversation with the blonde.

"Yeah, but I wanna know," Jimin pouted.

"I know that you are curious, but I don't want to subject you to any of my crimes. You are innocent and I'd love for you to stay that way," Jungkook said, kissing Jimin's pout.

"You just had sex with me. Where is my innocence now?" Jimin cocked his head to the side.

"Mentally, you're still innocent, baby. I would like for you to stay that way for as long as needed. Meaning, I don't want you to get caught up in my world of violence," Jungkook said, his lips just an inch away from Jimin's as they stayed like this.

"We will have this conversation later. I think we should get clean first. Show me to your bathroom, because this floor is the only place I haven't explored yet," Jimin said with a cute smile.

Jungkook just found him absolutely adorable.

"You're too curious, baby... Come with me. Can you walk, or do I carry you?" Jungkook asked, leaning back to get off the bed completely.

"I'll walk, Daddy," Jimin laughed at Jungkook's protective instincts. Jungkook helped Jimin leave the bed, the cum stained sheets being removed and discarded on the floor.

The pair walked across Jungkook's floor, passing the living room to get to the other side where the bathroom was. Once they entered, Jimin was met with a dark bathroom. Jungkook switched on the lights, and Jimin could see much better.

The bathroom was themed gray, and there was a huge shower with a clear glass door. Jungkook escorted Jimin to the shower, turning on the faucet and getting ready to shower.

Once they were in the shower, Jungkook took the opportunity to clean Jimin, scrubbing off any dirt and all the cum that was on his lower stomach. Jimin watched with butterflies in his tummy as the older man took initiative to clean him.