~22~ Red

Jungkook instantly cupped Jimin's cheeks, the blood on his hands imprinting on Jimin's cheeks as the older man inhaled all of Jimin. The ravenette was instantly captured, groaning into the heated kiss that Jimin initiated on his own.

He had no idea where the boldness came from, but Jungkook was aroused at the way Jimin kissed him desperately. In some ways, it was to convey how scared Jimin was of losing Jungkook. That ambush today was sudden, and anything could have happened. If they had lost one of their friends, Jimin would feel hurt. It's only been a week or more, but he felt attached to each of the members here.

Jimin kissed Jungkook as if he would never see the older man again. Jungkook's hands began to roam, the blood being spread to Jimin's clothes but it didn't matter. He could just buy more clothes for the man.

Jungkook's hands groped Jimin's ass hard, causing a soft moan to escape the younger man's lips as he pulled away from the kiss. He panted, looking up into Jungkook's brown eyes with shyness evident in his.

"Please... Take me to your playroom..." Jimin begged in a whisper, his hands clutching onto Jungkook's collar of his dress shirt. Jungkook's eyes searched Jimin's carefully. Even if he was aroused from the killing he did earlier, he didn't want his sadism to come out too much. He was still in his mindset of bloodshed, and if he hurt Jimin, he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

"Jimin, that idea is dangerous-"

"Jungkook... Please... I can't- I can't handle knowing that I could have lost you today. I know we've known each other for a short time but I care about you. I want to feel you. I want to ease your mind... You look...so sexy covered in blood and I-" Jungkook didn't let Jimin finish before he leaned in and captured Jimin's lips with his.

This kiss was more lustrous, and more starving as the older man bit down on Jimin's lower lip. The younger tightened his grip on Jungkook's collar of his shirt, fisting the material. Jungkook lifted Jimin up by his thighs, leading them past the foyer, past the living room doors and to the staircase that led to the sex dungeon.

Jungkook walked carefully as he held Jimin in his arms, the younger's legs wrapped around his waist as they kissed so passionately that their fire could ignite a forest.

Jungkook led them to the door of his playroom, opening the door and locking it behind him. The room was sterilised and cleaned the day they had sex in here, and all the sheets were replaced.

Jungkook still felt that adrenaline that he felt from killing earlier. He wanted to inflict pain. He just held back from hurting Jimin because he wouldn't do that without the younger's consent.

He dropped Jimin onto the bed, the younger landing with a soft bounce as Jungkook went over to switch on the LED lights. The dungeon was colored red in an instant.

Jungkook smirked as he unbuttoned his dress shirt, walking up to the younger who was watching Jungkook with a lustrous gaze.

"You're so desperate for Daddy's dick that you couldn't even let him clean himself of the blood first," Jungkook chuckled as he approached the bed. Jimin was highlighted red, and the traces of blood on his cheeks made him look even more sexy as Jungkook approached the bed.

Crawling over Jimin, the older man smirked down at him, bringing his hand up to hold Jimin's chin. Doing so, his thumb gently touched his bottom lip, pulling it down softly before releasing his lip.

"I just...think you look really pretty covered in blood," Jimin whispered, nibbling on his bottom lip. Jungkook smirked, his eyes flickering down to Jimin's lips.

"You're just as insane as I am, baby boy," Jungkook said, the sadistic glint in his eye rather frightening for most people; but not Jimin.

Jimin brought his hands up, running his fingers along Jungkook's bloody cheeks. Even if the blood was decorating his cheeks, Jimin thought that Jungkook looked beautiful.