~17~ Experiment

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Jimin, completely taken aback but masking it very well.

"You want to experiment now?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, Daddy, I do," Jimin smiled at Jungkook, his tone rather playful. Jimin wouldn't say it aloud but internally, he felt upset that he allowed himself to feel afraid of Jungkook when the man gave him no real reason to be afraid. He also felt sad that he judged him so quickly. So, maybe, Jungkook was a little sadistic in bed. Jimin wanted to learn more about that, and learn the thrill of it all. He wanted to see why Jungkook liked this aspect.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jimin.

"Are you sure, Jimin? It might be too soon because you just recovered from the last session," Jungkook said. He wondered what brought about Jimin's sudden curiosity.

Then, Jimin approached Jungkook with a bright smile, stopping at the older man's feet. He ran his hands up Jungkook's chest clothed by his dress shirt, his fingers linking behind Jungkook's neck. Jimin stood closely, the height difference quite large.

Jungkook watched as Jimin gently bit on his lower lip. His large eyes piercing his own.

"Please, Daddy... I just want to try something new with you. Something that shows me what you're really like. Something that helps me learn about you. That's all I want. Please," Jimin whispered, begging for a taste of something new. Jungkook felt aroused immediately, loving Jimin's approach to seduce him.

"You want Daddy to fuck you?" Jungkook asked in a low voice, his eyes darkening with lust as his hands held Jimin's hips.

Jimin closed his eyes, biting his lower lip in response to his growing arousal.

"Please..." Jimin replied in a whisper, wanting something so intense that he could barely formulate the words. He wanted to know what the sex workers experienced, so he could see how violent Jungkook was in bed. He wanted to know why Jungkook was the way that he was. He wanted to learn the worst side of him, so he can decide whether or not Jungkook was worth the risk.

At the desperate sound of Jimin's request, Jungkook smiled. But it wasn't a happy smile like he usually gave Jimin. It was an evil grin. A smirk, which only could mean one thing. He was absolutely delighted with Jimin's frightening curiosity.

Jungkook moved his hands from Jimin's hips, up the hem of Jimin's sweater. His cold fingers brushed passed Jimin's skin as he lifted the sweater over the blonde's head, Jimin's arms in the air as he allowed Jungkook to remove his sweater. He was now showing his bare chest, where the marks that Jungkook had left before were now faded.

Jungkook smirked as he watched Jimin open his eyes, standing in just a pair of jeans. Jungkook's eyes explored his body sinfully, imagining all the ways he could have Jimin tonight. Since he didn't want to hurt him, or scare him, he decided to take it easy on Jimin today.

The pair shared a deep eye contact. Jimin was shy, while Jungkook was impressed with Jimin's innocence.

"Lay on the bed for me," Jungkook instructed, the flick of his tongue against his bottom lip enticing Jimin further, causing a desire to please to surface within him.

Jimin obliged, without a word. He crawled onto the high, queen sized bed. The mountain of pillows were comfortable as he adjusted his head against them, his eyes on Jungkook who turned around to lock the door to his sex dungeon.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he twiddled his thumbs, Jungkook turning around and unbuttoning the first few buttons to his dark blue dress shirt.

His silk dress shirt framed his body well, and his formal attire was really attractive to Jimin. The blonde beauty laid against the comfortable silk sheets, twiddling his thumbs as Jungkook approached the left side of the bed. His slender fingers reached for the cuff at the end of the chain that was attached to the bed post. His fingers played with the chain as he narrowed his lustrous gaze towards Jimin's shy one.