29 - Bonding

Jungkook kissed Jimin intensely as his hands explored the younger's body, slowly pulling out. Jungkook's cum began to leak down Jimin's entrance, but the younger didn't care. Jungkook just came inside of him, and Jimin felt as if that was his reward.

Jimin's hands cupped Jungkook's cheeks, keeping the kiss going as they showed their true feelings, even if they were unspoken.

When Jungkook pulled away from the kiss, he leaned down to attach his lips to Jimin's neck as he pecked him gently.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked against his skin of his neck. It was a lot to take in. At first, they started with a punishment. It was intense sadism, and so different. But then, things took a turn and they had slow sex, for the first time. Jimin probably had a lot going through his mind, because Jungkook surely did.

"I'm feeling a lot of things right now... Where do I even start?" Jimin laughed although it was more like a nervous chuckle. He was nervous. He had a lot of things on his mind right now, and he didn't know how to speak about it.

"Start from the beginning, or even the middle. Just tell me what you're thinking, even if it makes no sense at first," Jungkook said, leaning lower to kiss along Jimin's collarbone. Jimin allowed his hands to wander as they caressed each inch of Jungkook's bare skin.

"I..." Jimin started, but paused, when he realized he had no idea what to say. He just allowed Jungkook to kiss his collarbone.

"Okay, I'll start. How about that?" Jungkook asked, moving lower as he kissed Jimin's sternum. The younger hummed in agreement.

"I feel a bit overwhelmed. The punishment was... I was very sadistic and when I look back at that part of me, I feel like you would grow to be afraid of me which doesn't sit well with me. I should have held back some of my sadism, especially since it was your first punishment, so I'm a little insecure on that-"

"Hey. Don't be insecure about that. Jungkook, nothing you do to me in that room will make me scared of you. It's what you do outside of that room that has the ability to make me afraid or not," Jimin whispered, feeling Jungkook's lips on his chest as he kissed him sweetly. The older man felt happy knowing that.

"Your turn. Tell me your thoughts on what we just did," Jungkook whispered, leaning lower. His hands touched along Jimin's body as he moved lower, kissing until Jimin's pelvis.

"I think... my favorite part was the last round of slow and passionate sex. That was different and intense. But the punishment... Overall, it hurt physically for a little, but it also felt good..." Jimin whispered, his hand gripping Jungkook's hair as the older man moved to part Jimin's legs. He saw his cum leaking out of Jimin's entrance, and that made him feel more protective over Jimin.

"Even the part where I held my knife against your throat?" Jungkook asked as he parted Jimin's thighs to be able to kiss inside his thighs. Jimin shivered at the action, enjoying the gentle touches to his skin.

"I liked that the most," Jimin sighed as he thought about the way Jungkook held the knife to his skin. It was an adrenaline rush; feeling so close to death but also safe in the hands of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled to himself, his lips leaving gentle kisses to Jimin's inner thighs while feeling the younger tug on his hair.

Overall, they both were tired. From the punishment to the sweet sex, it was all so draining.

"What did you like the most?" Jimin asked the older man who slowly and sweetly kissed his inner thigh.

"Me?" Jungkook took a moment to think about it. "The last part. The end part, where you held onto me and let me cum inside you. I've never done that before," Jungkook whispered, his lips and tongue gently kissing along Jimin's inner thigh.