11 - Comfort

Jungkook rested his back against the headboard, cradling Jimin to his chest as the younger sucked on his thumb as he fell asleep. Jungkook didn't budge. He assumed that Jimin wanted him to hold him to sleep, so he did just that.

By cradling him, one hand supported the back of Jimin's head while the other rested on Jimin's waist. He held the tiny person close. He cocooned him, kept him safe, because even if he was a sadist, his heart was already attached to Jimin's.

The minutes went on like that. Jungkook just held Jimin close, a warmth in his chest growing each time Jimin moved in his sleep. The younger was out cold, needing some rest after that huge mental breakdown.

Jungkook just sat there, his legs growing numb but he didn't mind. He just rested his head back against the headboard, looking up at the ceiling.

When he was certain that he had no feeling in his legs, the blonde began to stir in his sleep. Jungkook had no idea how long it had been, but Jimin had a very long power nap.

The ravenette looked down immediately, hands reacting as he held Jimin closely. The younger brought a paw up to rub his eye as he broke out of sleep, lips forming an adorable pout.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he held the younger closely. Jimin opened his eyes instantly, looking down at the lap that he was on before looking up at the man he was on. His eyes widened.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin panicked. He didn't remember anything after the meltdown he had. He could try to if he wanted to but that would be unlocking another set of traumatic events that Jimin didn't need to remember right now.

"Please don't panic. I'm not going to hurt you, I swear," Jungkook spoke hurriedly, wanting Jimin to know that he means well.

"H-how did I...end up on your lap?" Jimin asked, wondering how he got here.

"You... You don't remember?" Jungkook asked, looking down at the lovely man on his lap. Jimin just looked up into Jungkook's dark brown eyes, shaking his head to say no.

"You... Had a mental breakdown. Hobi was here to help me but he left. Do you... Uh... Have any secrets you'd like to share before I start?" Jungkook asked. He wasn't quite sure how to go about everything like how Hoseok did, but he knew how to follow his gut feeling.

Jimin pursed his lips. His eyes flickered away for a few seconds, indicating his hesitation to open up. Then, he shook his head to say no again.

"I don't," Jimin said.

"Well... I don't know how to say this... After you had your meltdown, you, uh, started to babble a little. It was playful but then you stopped speaking entirely. And you...sucked on your thumb. Hobi suggested that you may have some age regression thing, I forgot what he said..." Jungkook tried to inform Jimin of what happened after his episode.

That's when Jimin tensed up.

"Shit," he muttered under his breath. It was starting to come back to him, the events before his short nap.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he watched Jimin struggle internally.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked, holding Jimin on his lap. The younger made no attempt to move, but Jungkook wanted him here.

"I... I have a little space. I was afraid of this happening when you kidnapped me. I can control it most times, and I usually never slip in front of others, but when I have any mental breakdowns, I can't have a strong grip on my headspace. In that vulnerable state, I end up slipping into headspace," Jimin explained, avoiding eye contact as he stared at Jungkook's chest.