16 - Dungeon

That night, Jimin and Jungkook cuddled to sleep in Jungkook's forbidden chamber. Nobody had disturbed them at all.

A couple days later, Jimin was descending the staircase from his bedroom, heading to the kitchen for breakfast. It was early in the morning, and he had just showered.

Jungkook was out from the morning. He wasn't on a mission, exactly. He was just completing a very important task, which happened to be tracking Mr. Park's progress on Jimin's missing person's case.

Jimin was enjoying breakfast, his limp gone. He had been limping for two days since his first intercourse with Jungkook.

The younger man still couldn't believe that he had sex with the man who held him captive. However, being held "captive" wouldn't be the correct phrasing. Yes, he wasn't allowed to leave, but he wasn't being mistreated. In fact, he was treated like a princess. Jungkook gave him whatever he wanted.

Jimin was enjoying his breakfast in the living room, when a joyful Seokjin and a tired Yoongi entered the living room.

"Hi, Jimin," Seokjin smiled at the blonde as he entered. Seokjin and Yoongi joined Jimin in the living room, taking seats all around and turning on the television set.

"Hi, Jin. Hey, Yoongles," Jimin smiled brightly as his eyes disappeared into thin slits.

"It's Yoongi, you know that," Yoongi huffed as he sat beside Jimin, watching the youngest smile at him.

"I do but I like calling you Yoongles," Jimin smiled in a playful manner.

Yoongi pretended as if he didn't like the nickname, but he did. Anything Jimin did was sweet to him, as it was to the rest of the mafia crew.

"Your limp is gone today?" Seokjin asked, switching through each channel to find something good to watch.

"Yeah, it's gone," Jimin bit his lower lip as he remembered how he got that limp in the first place. It was from Jungkook's huge-

"How did you get that limp anyway?" Seokjin broke Jimin out of his thoughts about his night with Jungkook the other night.

"I- Uh..."

"Boss fucked him good, that's how," Yoongi said nonchalantly as he closed his eyes to nap on the couch.

Seokjin snapped his gaze in Yoongi's direction.

"What?" Seokjin gaped at them, Jimin's head hanging low out of bashfulness.

"I forgot that you and Tae have rooms on the first floor. Well, some of us were unlucky enough to have rooms on the second floor, and we heard Jimin and Jungkook going at it three nights ago," Yoongi ratted them out. Jimin bit his lower lip, keeping his gaze on his empty cereal bowl. He felt shy now, and embarrassed.

"What?" Seokjin was awestruck. He was speechless, because just like Namjoon, he knew Jungkook for a really long time.

"Gosh, are you deaf? They fucked," Yoongi sighed as he laid on the couch. Jimin avoided eye contact with both of them, his eyes darting all over the room.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Seokjin asked as he left the remote control on the coffee table and approached Jimin with a purpose. He assessed the youngest, checking to see if he had any injuries.

"W-what? Why would I be hurt?" Jimin stuttered as Seokjin checked him, but the only bruises he had were the fading hickeys. Hickeys... Jungkook's never given those before. Seokjin's eyes widened as he looked at the fading hickeys hidden beneath Jimin's shirt collar.

"He... He gave you hickeys?" Seokjin asked, his voice quiet as he spoke.

"Y-yes..." Jimin responded, his eyes darting towards the television screen instead. He felt as if he was under interrogation right now.