Chapter 59

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that Bella would do this to us

I was pissed that Bella would do this to us. I didn't understand what her obsession with the mutt was. Or how she thought I wouldn't find out. Rosalie had been right about her this whole time. Bella was only using me to get what she wanted. And that was to live forever, have money and be beautiful. So now I stand outside the girl's house that I thought was supposed to be my mate.

Flashback

I walked back into the house from hunting to see Carlsile and Esme looking at a dvd.

"I don't know if we should show him this. It will break his undead heart!" Carlisle says to Esme.

"He has a right to know. Emmett said that if we don't show him this then they will never return to us." Esme says as I clear my throat.

"What is it that you don't want to show me?" I ask as Carlisle hands me the dvd.

"Emmett brought this over a few hours ago. I guess this was taken this morning after you left." Carlisle says as he pulls Esme closer to him. I look at the disk and then back at them.

"Let's see what is so important that Emmett and Rosalie won't come back if I don't watch." I say walking over to the TV and putting the disk in. We are soon joined by Alice and Jasper. It first shows Sam, Paul and Leah talking to Jacob.

"The elders have decided that Bella can come back on the reservation. But she is only allowed to be at your house, nowhere else." Sam says as Jacob smiles and nods his head.

"I will let her know that she is allowed to come and see me again." Jacob says with the biggest smile on his face. I was confused as they had said that Bella was no longer allowed since she was marrying me and wanted to be turned. I watch as Sam walks away but Leah and Paul stay.

"You should also know that Davina and Jared broke you. Something about her still having feelings for you!" Paul says and If Jaocb's smile could get any bigger it would.

"Do you think I can get her back?" Jacob asks as Paul nods his head.

"If she still has feelings for you then yes." Paul says as he and Leah walk off.

"All right phase two!" A female voice says as she walks over to the house.

"Bella, you are not going to believe what just happened." Jacob says as he sits on what I am guessing is his bed. "NO! The elders lifted your ban. You can come back down here." He says as he starts to change his clothes. "Yeah I'll see you in 30.... Yeah in the garage like always." He says as he smiles down at the phone as he hangs up.

I was shocked when the next part came on. I was him and Bella making out and all too quickly their clothes were off and they were having sex. I growled as she said she would stop all of this if I married her and turned her into a vampire. Once they were done Jacob looked conflicted.

"Bella... This was the last time we will have sex. I have a chance to get Davina back and though I would love to keep doing this we can't. Davina won't stay with me as long as you are still around." Jacob says as he kicks something with his foot. The picture goes black after that. I stand and start to pace. It is now early evening and Bella is supposed to be over soon. I waited for her outside.

Once she arrives I growl cause I can smell him all over her. "Edward... Whatever they told you is not the truth." She says as she walks up to me.

"They didn't tell me anything. They showed me just who you are." I say as Bella looks scared.

"Edward, it didn't mean anything." She says, making me scoff at her.

"Maybe not to you... But it does to me. You have promised to stay away from him. To stop sleeping with him. But he called and you ran over there like a bitch in heat." I say, making her flinch back from me.

"Edward, they set it all up. They lied to us just to see what we would do. I love you Edward. Please don't do this to us. I will stop. I won't go back there. Just please give me another chance. I can do better. I will do better." She begs. I roll my eyes as I have given her too many chances.

"No! Bella, we are done. I will not marry you! I don't even want to be with you anymore. Not after all of this. They were right, you are only looking out for yourself. You don't love me at all. I don't think you ever did!" I say as Bella starts to cry.

"NO! Edward please don't do this to us! I love you, Edward more than you could ever really know!" Bella says as I scoff at her.

"If you truly did then you would have stopped when I came back. But you didn't. You were still sleeping with him and trying to take Jared away from Davina. She was right, you are nothing more than a whore!" I say as Bella looks shocked then pissed.

"I am not a whore. I am sorry he fulfills a need in me that you are not. But I am not a whore." She says with venom in her voice.

"Call yourself what you want. As long as it is away from me and my family!" I say as she gasps at me. "We are done here. Leave me alone!" I say walking off into the house. I hear Bella scream and throw things outside. But right now I could care less. I walk back into the living room to only see Alice.

"What?" I ask as Alice shakes her head at me.

"I am sorry. I wish I could have seen what she was doing." Alice says as I sigh.

"NOt your fault! I think most of us were blind to what was right in front of us." I say as she nods her head in agreement.