(4) The Storm Is Raging Now

Lilith

Since Aleksi was working on something in his studio, I signed out of my accounts and went to sit next to the window. My thoughts were consumed to my relationship, the day I found Spencer fucking another  woman in our bed in our own house. That was the day my whole life was spiralling out of control.

I walked into the house moans and groans were heard. I saw a blonde haired girl was riding Spencer in our fucking bed.

"Oh my fucking God, you sick fuck!" I screamed at him. The blonde girl gasps and gets off him while covering up with the sheets.

"It's not what it looks l-" Spencer tries to defend himself but I cut him off with my hand silencing him.

"You know what! Fuck it you can have the bed and the house, I don't want anything of yours. OH THIS FUCKING THING." I say ripping the ring off and throwing it on the bed.

I grabbed my duffel bag and packed my shit, never looking back. I found myself in front of Faith's home.

"Oh my God Lilith!" Faith says and then cried in her arms.

Two fucking years meant nothing to him and I started to sob silently covering my mouth. I didn't want Aleksi to see me crying, I tried my hardest to fight back the sobs once the tears started, they wouldn't stop. The murky sky was perfect for how my mood was.

I quit my job because I didn't want to be close to Spencer, seeing him at was like pouring salt on an open wound. But I managed to get through my education. I bounced back, but there were days that it felt like a stab to the gut.

Fuck! I just fucked a guy, well a really good looking guy but now I'm a mess. So stupid. There was something about his manner that I liked. His voice was so soft, the way his black hair glistened under the light, those ocean blue eyes piercing my soul. God why was he so fucking perfect?

The whirlwind of emotions were going through my mind that I kept crying. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder which caused me to jump. It was Aleksi, his bright blue eyes staring at me with concern.

"Hey I heard sobbing. Are you alright?" Aleksi asks sitting on the floor next to me and I shook my head no.

"Y-yeah just remembered something sad and it caused me to cry." I whisper, he sighs and pulls me into his lap.

"Whoever they were, they aren't worth it." Aleksi whispers in my ear, while I sobbed in his arms. His finger running through my burgundy hair, the sensation of his touch sent chills.

No.. Lilith, this is a one night stand. Once the storm is over, he'll kick you out. I saw this shirt was wet and I pulled out of his grip.

"I uh sorry." I said moving away from the the black haired one looking away from his intense gaze. Aleksi sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Uh better make some dinner." Aleksi says while he shuffled away into the kitchen. Oh my goodness, his touch was electrifying. I felt his finger tips touch my bare skin.

Oh fuck no.... I got a crush on my one night stand! I groaned mentally.

Aleksi

I walked out of my recording studio because I had finished the Blind Channel assignment. I could hear loud sobs. The burgundy haired girl had her back to me and she was sobbing bitterly. I sighed and walked toward her.

I placed my hand on her shoulder which caused her to jump.

Hey I heard sobbing. Are you alright?" I ask sitting on the floor next to her and she shook her head no.

"Y-yeah just remembered something sad and it caused me to cry." She whispers sniffing. I sighs and pulls her onto my lap.

"Whoever they were, they aren't worth it." I whisper in her ear, while she sobbed in my arms. My fingers running through her burgundy hair, I could feel her shiver at my touch.

She moves away from me abruptly breaking this intimate moment.

"Uh I'm sorry." She says wiping her tears, her green eyes filled with despair.

"It's alright. I should make dinner." I say simply and shuffled into the kitchen. I took a deep breath and busied myself.

No Aleksi, don't get attached she's only a night stand. She will soon and you'll never see each other again.

But God why is there a pull toward her? There's something about the way her burgundy hair flows down her back and her green eyes. I was so dazed.

"Do you need some help?" The burgundy haired girl asks me and I nodded. We made dinner in silence.

I found myself glancing at her, her baggy Iron Maiden shirt and her burgundy hair was piled in a bun on top of her head. She didn't even need a lot of make-up. She was naturally beautiful.

"Are you going to stir that or stare at me all day?" She asks with a laugh.

"Oh oops." I said feeling my face turn red and I lowered my gaze while we both cooked.

"Oh God he's so cute." She blurted out, while she covered her mouth.

"You think I'm cute?" I asked with a smirk.

"Alright shut it little man." She says shoving me playfully. Lilith helped me plate the food and we sat down and ate.

"So did you hear anything from the job yet?" I asked taking a bite of my pasta.

"No not yet." She says while biting into her food. I got up and put out some drinks.

"I think you'll get it. Also you seem to know a lot in your profession right?" I asked her.

"I guess so... I mean I was working before but there was a problem with my co-worker so I had to leave." She says, twirling her fork.

"I'm sure you'll get it. Remember one door closes and another one opens." I say to her, while I reached my hand out and she smiles and placed it in my hand. We pulled away and continued eating, a comfortable silence enveloping us while the scraping of our forks against the plate was heard.

A/N: Today was kinda shitty... Getting called out at work today for not doing what I was supposed to do; but I did. Anyway hope you enjoy this update! Thank you @myheartisahurricane and @miakaunisvesi  and     @IamLizziet for being supportive friends! So Aleksi comforted Lilith, do you think she'll open up to Aleksi? - MyVictim