(24) Keep On Dreaming

Lilith

I've been swamped with work and then band practice, another little show was planned. I had dyed my hair darker, was getting sick of the burgundy.

"You ready?" Luka asks me and I smiled in the reflection.

"I'm always ready!" I said, while I rushed to get on my stage outfit:

I saw Luka, Eugene, Tori and Jensen and I standing around, while we gave each other a group hug

I saw Luka, Eugene, Tori and Jensen and I standing around, while we gave each other a group hug. I could hear chattering of Aleksi, Joonas and Joel followed by the two girls.

"Go kick some ass!" Joel and Joonas says with a smile and I nodded. While the two blondes took their girlfriends out. Aleksi and I were looking at each other and he gave me a kiss.

"You look good tonight! You'll be amazing." Aleksi says with a smile. I hugged him. He rushed out with the others.

"Dark Adrenaline you're on in 3,2,1!" The stage tech tells us and I nodded. I took a deep breath, the boys took their positions. I walked out on stage.

"Hello everyone! This is Dark Adrenaline, let me fucking hear you!" I screamed into the microphone. The crowd screamed which made me laugh.
"Marry me Lilith Immaculate?" I heard so guy in the background which made me laugh.

"Sorry boys but sadly I'm taken and very happy." I said in the microphone. "Alright first fucking song of the night is Thank you PAIN!" I screamed. While the band kicked it in and I begin screaming the first lines. We had performed Mama Forgive Me, Dearest I'm So Sorry, I Don't Believe In Tomorrow and a lot more.

"One more song! One more song!" I heard the crowd chant and I laughed loudly.

"Just because you all asked so nicely. This might be a sad one...But still one of my favorites. This is going to be a cover of Gallows Bird by Trees of Eternity. Rest in light Aleah!" I said into the microphone.

While I took a deep breath, the crowd got silent and I looked over at Aleksi who stood in the back and he smiled at me.

I took a deep breath, while our keyboards began playing the intro and I began singing before the instruments started.

"A red sun on the horizon
Marks the hour of your call
Somber is the one whose eyes are still veiled
Watching your departure
As mine, watch you arrive."

I waited for the instruments to kick in and I started head banging. While I pulled the microphone off the stand.

Your hands are tied
Your mask applied
The mark of shame
You wear to all eyes.

No glimpse of light
Can touch your mind
So black inside
As you face your crime.

Dreams are unable to come
With you on this journey that's just begun.