(13) Shut up and Give it to Me

Aleksi

Violetta showing up was a fucking pain in the ass. Well Lilith and I had been talking, since she really saved my ass. She was a tough one though I understand she's been through hell.

Been rehearsing for the Mattson show on Saturday. I hoped I would see her there because I did truly like her, well you see I was falling for the burgundy haired one. I was working on our list until I heard Joonas burst in.

"Yo there's a band called Dark Adrenaline, I heard that their lead singer is female and hot. We should see them." Joonas say and I nodded.

"Is there a picture of her?" I asked the blonde haired guitarist.

"No man! There isn't, she's usually anonymous." Niko says while looking at me.

"So Mattson your ready for your show this Saturday?" Niko asks me.

"We should totally perform Timebomb!" I tell the boys and they all nodded. My phone fingers and I saw Lilith messaged me.

Lilith: Prince Eric, I'll be coming to your gig on Saturday and found the perfect person for Hokka. Miss you <3

I smiled to myself, God Lilith you're perfect.

Aleksi: Definitely Princess Ariel! I'll see you then. Miss you also, cant wait to see you! <3

I put my phone away and got to working, hopefully Violetta got the message and she wasn't going to bother me.

After a long day, I found her sitting out of my flat complex. Gosh doesn't she ever give up?

"What do you want Violetta? I told you I don't want anything to do with you!" I said pushing past her.

"Aleksi Hans doesn't love me, all he wants is sex and pays with designer goods." She says with crocodile tears.

"Look Violetta cry those fucking crocodile tears for the next fucking loser. I've seen all your bullshit! You're spineless, you're a fucking liar and you can just choke on the shit you say." I yelled, she stomped away. Good riddance bitch!

I decided to take a shower, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I remembered the times Lilith and I had spent together in my bed. God I was falling for her, I decided to get some boxers and tracksuit bottoms on.

I knew I didn't want to lose her that easily and Saturday couldn't come soon enough.

Lilith

Work was busy and rushing around with patients and stuff like that was tricky . But I was having an okay day. My mind was consumed by Aleksi and we stayed in touch all the time.

I decided to text him, because I realised he just wanted to kick Violetta out and I was giving him a hard time.

Lilith: Prince Eric, I'll be coming to your gig on Saturday and found the perfect person for Hokka. Miss you <3

I pressed send, I was thinking that I would visit him after band practice.

Aleksi: Definitely Princess Ariel! I'll see you then. Miss you also, cant wait to see you! <3

Oh God the fact that he calls me Princess Ariel makes me want to swoon. I sighed and continued working. God couldn't Saturday come soon enough.

I wanted him and I didn't care about Violetta, that bitch was going to pay and I'm going to be with Aleksi. Nothing matters anymore. I want him and only him.

(Saturday)

Lizzie and I were listening to music while getting for the show.

"Oh God. So Lilith are you ready to get your man?" She asks me while we sat on my bed.