(11) Dearest I'm So Sorry

Aleksi

I was sitting in my recording studio recalling Saturday night, I saw my Instagram direct messages were blowing up. Violetta my ex girlfriend has been blowing up my phone.

Ugh why now? When I finally found the one I wanted. I sighed running my hand through. I was bored and decided to invite Lilith over to hang out a little bit. God I can't get her out my mind.

I decided to clean up a little bit, my phone was blowing up. Like she cheated and left. She wasn't interested she found some rich businessman and was shacked up with him in Stockholm.

I sighed running my hand through my black hair. What the fuck do I do? A lot of conflict was stirring within me. Ever since Violetta left, I felt so happy being around Lilith.

Lilith

Aleksi had invited me to spend the day with him. Today was Monday because Dr Mikkelsen was away on a trip. Also I had decided to start packing up over the weekend because I was moving out.

I put on:

I decided to let my burgundy hair be wavy, I put on my black choker and leather jacket

I decided to let my burgundy hair be wavy, I put on my black choker and leather jacket. I added some nude lipstick and headed out.

I saw Faith and Mark making out, so I grabbed my mini rucksack and got into my Maserati and went to Aleksi's home. I knocked on the door and Aleksi opened. He wore a long sleeve white top and some light jeans. His hair was a little wet.

"Hi!" He says and I smile and hug him.

"Hi." I said. He opens his arms and lets me hug him. He carries me over to the couch and I snuggled into him. His fingers running through my hair, my chin laid on his chest. While I looked at him.

"What are you looking?" Aleksi asks me.

"Just how handsome you are." I whisper. He smiles at me.

"Are you hungry? I can make something to eat. I promise I won't bed you." Aleksi says while he got off the couch. Leaving me alone in the living room. Until I saw his phone buzzing nonstop it looked from an Instagram account. Violettaxoxo.

He has a girlfriend? And he didn't tell me. I knew it all too good to be true. I grabbed my leather jacket. I messaged my Dark Adrenaline chat.

Lilith Immaculate: Plans have changed, band practice still on? I'm on my way Luka!

"Uh Aleksi something came up. I got to go now." I said and give him a hug, I wanted to cry but I didn't allow myself. I rushed out the door near the lift as soon as the door closed. I felt a tear run down my face. No Lilith, he was never yours.

I wiped the tear away and rushed out to my Maserati and got in and sped off toward Luka's house.

"Ah look princess Lilith Immaculate is here!" Tori my drummer says, I hugged him and the rest of the boys.