(43) Cravings & Quickening

Lilith

Twenty three weeks pregnant, Aleksi had gotten back from the studio. But I had a craving for Boston creme donuts, I decided to prepare to heat up the kettle. We were going to have a tea party.

I heard a knock on the door and I saw Aleksi holding a box of a dozen donuts, I placed a kiss on his lips. Rilla rushes over to her pawing at him.

"Yes Rilla I missed you too!" Aleksi said to his little dachshund, I took the box out of his hands and I put it on the counter.

"God I'm getting bigger." I said to Aleksi, he chuckled while he wraps his arm around me.
"Be quiet baby girl you look so beautiful, besides you're pregnant with our baby." He said to me.

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked while laughing. Aleksi went and took a shower, while I waited for him. Aleksi came out wearing black tracksuit bottoms with white long sleeve top and he held his black acoustic guitar.

I placed the tea cups on the table but I made sure to put some underneath so we didn't ruin our coffee table.

"So I want to sing you two a song." Aleksi said while we sipped tea and eating our donuts. Aleksi washed his hand and came back.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces
And build a Lego house
When things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings
There's one thing on my mind, it's all for you"

As he continued singing, while I listened to his voice and I loved hearing his singing voice, it was so angelic.

"And it's dark in a cold December
But I've got ya to keep me warm
And if you're broken I'll mend ya
And I keep you sheltered from the storm
That's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done
I think I love you better now"

I felt a little bit of movement and a kick, Aleksi continued singing.

"I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done
I think I love you better now, now"

Another kick, I let out a gasp.

"What is it baby girl?" Aleksi asks me, I felt another kick. I grabbed Aleksi hand and placed it against my belly.

"She's kicking, she heard your voice." I said while the baby was kicking. Aleksi placed the guitar on the ground, the baby was still kicking up a storm.

"That's amazing!" Aleksi whispers and he placed a kiss on my lips, we watched a movie together and just enjoyed each other's company.

The rest of the night we just spent the night together, cuddling and sleeping.

(The Next Day)

We had a doctors appointment to make sure that everything was in tact, and my folic acid levels were higher which was a good sign.

Niko and Minna decided to invite us over, we were playing around. When Rommi decided to curl up on my lap.

Aleksi and Niko were talking, until Niko walks in with a tiny onesie.

"So I know that eventually we're going to have a Blind Channel baby, so Olli and I decided to make a baby onesie with our logo on it." Niko said and showed it to me.

"That's like the cutest thing ever!" I said to Niko, while we both laughed at it. Then the rest of the boys came over. Olli, along side Joonas and Mia. Joel and Liz and Tommi. Although Tommi was really silent as usual, that was his vibe.

"Have you decided who you want to be the Godfather?" Joel asks us, as he was sipping his beer and Liz sat next to him.

"Maybe you and Niko." I said, both of them were excited.

"I can't wait to teach the rugrat some drums." Tommi said while we all laughed.

"To little man and Lilith along with their little one coming soon." The boys said while they clinking their beer bottles together. I smiled.

It was nice to have a family like, although we were not blood related, it felt like a bond. Our wolf pack.

I was getting tired, Aleksi drove us home and we walked upstairs, we saw an elderly couple look at us.

"Aren't they lovely together dear?" The woman with lilac hair says to her husband.
"Quite charming they are." The husband said with a smile.
"Do you know what you're having?" The older woman with lilac hair asks me.

"Oh yes it's a baby girl." I said with a smile, they got off on the 8th floor.
"Stay safe darlings, and you mister take good care of her." The woman scolds Aleksi while he chuckled.
"Of course ma'am." Aleksi said, while the lift doors closed and we both stared at each other and laugh.

Aleksi and I got to our flat and we saw Rilla padding over to us, while Aleksi takes off his jacket and grabs her leash to take Rilla for a walk.
"We'll be back, do you need anything ?" Aleksi asks me.

"No but I'm quite tired." I said to him while slowly heading toward the bedroom and I got undressed. Put on a baggy Dark Funeral jumper, I decided to take off my make-up and wash my face. I brushed my teeth, I walked to the nursery and put away the onesie I got.

The cutest thing ever, I decided to climb into bed and I fell asleep. I tried waiting up for Aleksi and I fell asleep.

Aleksi

I took Rilla for a walk, then we got back. I saw Lilith was already fast asleep, it can't be easy carrying a baby and dealing with that much changes.

It felt quite surreal that we were going to be parents, she looked so peaceful. I decided to head to sleep also.

"Aleksi are you back?" Lilith mumbles in her sleep.

"Yes I'm back." I said and climbed into bed with her, I laid on my back while Lilith and I laid side by side. Her green eyes shining like emeralds in the moonlight, she seemed happy.

"Are you scared?" I asked her. Lilith sighs.

"A little bit, but I know I got you by my side and I'm not so scared." Lilith whispers with a smile and I gently lean close to her and place a kiss on her lips.

"God did I tell you how much I love you?" I said to her, Lilith giggles.

"Yes all time...But guess what Aleksi I love you too." She whispers and we leaned closer to each other.

"I'm glad I met you. Although it was unconventional way of meeting, I think it's meant to be." I said and Lilith laughed.

"You don't say Aleksi...But no love story is perfect right." Lilith said with a smile.

"Get some rest baby girl! I know that you had an exhausting day." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead and she turned on her side and I spooned her from behind and placed my hand on her belly and slept.

A/N: I'm not dead folks... Inspirarion for this story has been tricky! I'm not ready for this story to end!... What do you think about this cute moment between Aleksi and Lilith? - Nantia

P.S: Shout-out to @-sharksloveblood- for helping me with this chapter! Your help is much appreciated. Shoutout to @IamLizziet & @myheartisahurricane for your continued support! Love ya el besties! ❤️❤️

Song: Lego House by Ed Sheeran