(8) Regular Occurence

Lilith

Sunday morning. The sun was peaking and once again I woke up in Aleksi's bed naked. Yes we heeded Tommi's advice about protection. I looked down and saw a tattooed arm wrapped loosely around my waist.

God this was a regular occurrence with us, we meet and have sex. Don't get me wrong he was good, but would this become more or were we fuck buddies?

I pulled his hand off my waist, I saw my underwear and pulled it on. I picked up his plaid shirt off the floor and slip it on, buttoning it.

Leaving the two buttons undone. I decided to head to the bathroom and take care of my business. Ugh stupid Scorpio mind for overthinking.

I padded back into the room quietly, I saw Aleksi waking up. I took a seat on the bed.

"Good morning Lilith, we have to stop meeting this way." He says with a chuckle. I found myself blushing and laughing.

"Yes this is a regular occurrence isn't it?" I asked him with a laugh.

"I didn't do anything! That was all you last night; but it was sexy." Aleksi says with a laugh and I blushed, looking down the white sheets.

"Yeah I admit it was great." I say with a smile.

"You look so good in my shirt." Aleksi says and I crawl over to him and snuggle into his chest.

I sighed. How did I get so lucky? He was completely perfect in every way, he pulls me close to his chest. I listened to his heart beating. He laced our hands together.

"You know Lilith, I want to take you out on a date." He says, while we cuddled up together.

"I'd like that." I said with a smile. I sighed, I had to figure out what to do with my living situation.

"What are you thinking about?" Aleksi asks me.

"Well you see I'm thinking about what to do about my living situation. I'm thinking about going flat hunting." I said to Aleksi.

"Why don't you move in here? I've got a guest room where you can leave your stuff and we can spend our days cuddling together? What do you say?" Aleksi asks me. I looked over at him.

"Isn't that quite soon? Especially when we're trying to get to know each other?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well we could get to know each other, besides I think we got to know each other plenty." He says with a laugh.

"Oh you know you just want me close so we can fuck." I tell Aleksi and he flips us over while I'm pinned under him.

"Well that's not the only thing I think about you,you know. We can cuddle, get a puppy together and be together all the time. I can kiss you whenever I want." Aleksi says to me.

"Well that does sound like a tempting offer, but let's see how our date goes first." I said to the black haired one. He laughs at me and leans down giving me the most sweetest kiss. God he was perfect.

(Monday)

I was gushing to my co-worker Lizzie what an wonderful weekend I had with Aleksi.

"Oh God you partied with Blind Channel you lucky bitch! They're the talk of Finland." Lizzie says with a laugh.

"Oh does someone have a crush on a certain Joel Hokka?" I asked my friend and she laughs.

"Maybe!" She says blushing.

"Oh my God you do." I said with a laugh.

"'Maybe just a little bit!" Lizzie says. I could totally set her up with Joel, I think they would be so damn cute together.

Aleksi

It was a hectic Monday at the recording studio. I had a wonderful weekend with Lilith. Especially we were preparing for upcoming album. The boys were bickering as usual.

"So Aleksi how was it with Lilith?" Joonas asks me with a smirk.

"That's so not your business Joonas! Besides you should focus on your ass when you get wasted and disappear on us." I said and Joel laughs.

"Good one Aleksi." Joel says with a laugh.

"Little man has a girlfriend!" Joonas teases me. She wasn't my girlfriend just yet, soon but not yet.

I rolled my eyes and started to look up a nice restaurant in Oulu that I wanted to take Lilith out to. I liked her, the way her burgundy hair fell around her, her tattoos and her emerald green eyes. She fit with me like puzzle.

I dialled the number and decided to head outside away from the rowdy boys and scheduled the restaurant reservations for a Saturday night. I returned inside and text Lilith. Did I mention I got her number now?

Aleksi: Hi Gorgeous, I made up a reservation for a restaurant on Saturday @7pm. Sound good? ;)

Lilith : Hi Prince Eric, yes that sounds perfect! :)

Aleksi: Prince Eric from the little mermaid. Well in that case I shall call you my princess Ariel then! ;)

"Stop flirting with your fling and focus on the meeting!" Joel says while rolling his eyes.

"You're just jealous I can get some and you can't you grouchy ass!" I muttered while texting Lilith.

Aleksi: Do you have someone we can hook Hokka up with? He needs to get laid!

Lilith: Indeed I do, I have the perfect person for Hokka.

With that I put my phone back in my pocket and listened in on the meeting. This was going to be a long week! But at least I had the chance to see Lilith again and hang out with her more often.

"Do you copy DJ Mattson?" Niko says throwing a pen at me.

"Copy Eminem!" I said with a laugh. I was up next to record the percussion, I wore my beanie and I started drumming and Tommi was posting to my story.

Niko and Joel were dying of laughter at the way that I was playing.

"Now boys that's how you do it! Well done Mattson always awesome." Joel says while I laughed along with them also.

A/N: So Lilith and Aleksi are having a date! HOLY SHIZ! I just saw that Skyfall hit 3k and I'm absolutely speechless! Thank you all so much for the support, I want to scream and cry! God I didn't think it would do that well... But I'm surprised! Thank you all - MyVictim