(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

Lilith

Lizzie, Mia and I were shopping but we decided to have a girls night because we were spending too time with the guys. We had some wine and a dance party going.

"It's nice to have a Friday without the boys." Lizzie says with a laugh and we all agreed. Until St. Patrick by PVRIS started playing, and we began dancing around and singing along. Until I rushed over to the beer holding my Guinness beer bottle and the three boys were here: Joonas, Joel and Aleksi.

"Seriously this was all girls party!" I said with a groan and then Joonas showed me.

"We bring pizza, come on Lil you know you want to let us in." Joonas winks at me and Aleksi shoved him which caused a laugh to escape my lips.

"I suppose so. Come on in boys." I said, while Aleksi approached me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Prince Eric!" I whisper in his ear and he pulls away with an amused smile.

"Princess Ariel!" He whispers back and he pulled me into a passionate kiss and I heard Joel say

"Get a room you two!" Joel says and Aleksi flips him off with a middle finger, I pulled Aleksi in. We all sat around chatting with music playing.

"How about we have a sleep over?" Joonas asks us and we all nodded.

"Hell yes that would be cool. I mean I have three rooms. So you all can sleep in like as duo which is perfect." I whisper and they all nodded. The boys had brought their stuff with them, we finished eating and dancing around.

"What should we watch?" Joonas asks and then Joel thinks a moment and searches for something on Netflix.

"How about The Lost Boys?" Aleksi suggested and we all agreed and snuggled up to our boys. I was sitting with Aleksi snuggling under a blanket, I saw Joel and Liz snuggled up together. Although I saw Mia was a little shy with Joonas, although he pulled her close to him and her face was red. Good they look so cute and Aleksi smiled.

"They're cute don't you think?" He asks me and I looked at him and nod.

"Yes they are but they're not as cute as us." I whisper and Aleksi smiled and placed a peck on my lips.

"Yes indeed we are." Aleksi whispers while I leaned against his shoulder and fall asleep. I woke up to Aleksi carrying me in bed.

Aleksi got out of clothes and climbed into bed. I moved closer to my black haired boyfriend and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an Angel." I whispered against Aleksi's neck while his hand stroked my burgundy hair out of my face. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly.

"Goodnight my love." Aleksi says and I snuggled up and went to sleep in his arms. His warmth helped me fall asleep.

Aleksi

The sunlight was peaking in, so I decided to head downstairs and make everyone breakfast. I saw Joonas and Joel up already.

"Hey boys do you want to make the girls some breakfast?" I asked and they nodded. I opened Lilith's fridge and start scrambling eggs, Joonas made the coffee and Joel squeezed fresh orange juice. We decided to surprise the girls for breakfast. We saw Lilith, Liz and Mia walking downstairs.

"Well what's this boys?" They ask us.

"We decided to make breakfast for all of us." Joonas says while we all grabbed plates and started eating on the kitchen island. I sat next to Lilith, I noticed Joonas and Mia were talking about something and they were getting quite close.