(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design

Lilith

(Saturday)

I scheduled the appointment with a real estate agent for today. They said that they found me a flat and I decided to head there.

I threw on a pair of light ripped jeans, a black long sleeve lace crop top with my checker board Vans. I grabbed my Bottega Veneta square glasses and a small bag.

Along with my keys to my Maserati and drove over. The traffic wasn't so bad.

"Ah Lilith hello." She says in a thick Finnish accent while she spoke English.

"Hello, you sent me photos of two flats and can you show me them?" I asked her and she nods. I had a looked one, it was one bedroom with a nice kitchenette and a bathroom. It was quite cosy for one person.

Then the second apartment was more my style. Black and white interior, with the kitchen being the biggest room with a kitchen island, a shiny stove and I nodded.

"I like this one for sure." I said to her and she nods.

"I'll draft up the paperwork and you can bring the documentation that's listed here." She says.

"Sounds perfect! There is a garage here too though?" I said and we walked out, she showed me.

"Yes this the garage." She says and I nodded. I thanked her and I walked over to my Maserati and unlocked the door and put the key in and started the car. Until I saw someone ringing me. It was Mum.

"Hello mother how are you on this fine day?" I asked as the Bluetooth was echoing throughout my car.

"I'm doing well. How was the flat search?" She asks me. I explained to her that I liked the one.

"That's good dear if you need any extra money you know we'll be willing to chip in." My mum says and I laughed nodding.

"Yes I know mother. Thank you for that." I said with a smile.

"So what time are you meeting that boy of yours?" My mother asks smoothly.

"At 8pm I think." I said to her. My mind and I spoke about some random shit. I got home and saw Faith was sitting on the couch.

"Hi Lilith how are you?" She asks me while I kicked my Vans off and sat down.

"I found a flat and I'm going to be signing the paperwork and finalising. I'll just need a moving lorry." I said to her and she nods.

"So you're going to see lover boy tonight, are you excited?" Faith asks me.

"Honestly Faith he's cute but I don't know. We had sex three times already was that a mistake?" I asked her with a sigh.

"Well how was he in bed?" Faith asks me. I blushed, well the first time I don't remember we were kind of drunk when that happened. The second time was amazing, euphoric and the third time was even better.

"I would say it was quite amazing. God he was perfect." I said with a sigh.

"If a guy can make you get to that withering orgasm then that's what matters." Faith winks at me. I shove her, God this was her fault.

"You know how I am like. I don't want a man but I want cuddles." I explain to Faith and she nods.

"Ah don't we know that all too well. You like him dear but you're too oblivious." Faith says and I sighed. Did I like him? My mind went to Aleksi again. Ugh what was this black haired and blue eyed man doing to me? My phone dinged and it was Aleksi.

Aleksi: Hi Lilith, how are you? Sorry I haven't reached out. The recording process was crazy and kind of hectic.

Lilith: Hi Aleksi, the recording studio does sound intense. Yeah the hospital was also crazy.