(36) Pull Me Into The Speed

Lilith

"So my mother wants to invite s for dinner again." Aleksi says with a sigh, we were looking at each other.

"Does she know what happened?" I whispered to him and Aleksi nodded, oh my God I sighed in relief.

"I thought you wanted to break up." I whisper while climbing onto Aleksi's lap and his arms encircle mine and he kept me cuddled close to him.

"Don't silly baby girl I just got you back, I'm not letting you go so easily." Aleksi whispers captured my lips in a kiss, I melted into his touch. He deepens our kiss, we lace our fingers through each others.

Rilla wasn't with us, Aleksi decided to drop her off with his parents. So we could have alone time, Aleksi picks me up from couch and carries me into our room.

His lips were against my neck within moments leaving marks on my neck, making me moan. His hands started to roam under my shirt, each article of clothing was removed and threw to the floor.

He begins to kisses on my lips, each kiss trailing down my body making me moan in pleasure. His blue eyes stared up at me, his hands spread my legs around.

"You're so wet baby girl! I'll make you scream tonight." He whispers with a devious smirk, God why was he so naughty today? His calloused hand gripped the back off my thighs and he begins, to finger my cunt causing a sharp intake of breath to escape my lips.

He starts to lick my cunt, my clitoris which caused my hips to buckle up his hands held my hips down.

"A-Aleksi." I moaned entangling my fingers into the sheets causing a loud moan to leave my lips. I couldn't take this.

He crawls up to me, his hands caressing my breasts and fondling them. His touch was sending me over edge, each touch and tingly sensation I felt.

"I want you in me!" I beg, without hesitation I helped guide into my entrance, it had been a while since we were this close even after the accident. After all the fighting, we had been though. I just wanted to be fucked and just make up already.

"Fuck me Aleksi hard please." I whispered and he nods, while he thrusts into me causing a loud moan to escape my lips. His pace started off slow, then he starts to speed up.

"Aleksi." I gasp, while I feel him moving in and out of me, with each motion driving deeper and deeper into me. Aleksi flips us over, while I begin to ride him. My face closer to his, while I capture his lips in a kiss. Then pull away, I start teasing him and move my hips against his.

"L-Lilith." He groans in pleasure. He had enough of the teasing. I wanted more of him. Aleksi flips us over and he continues thrusting at rapid pace.

I could feel his thrusts were getting sloppier and he comes into me. He covered me up with the sheet, I looked at my black haired boyfriend. I cuddle up to his side, we were trying to catch our breaths.

"You know I missed your bare body pressed up against mine." Aleksi whispers while he laced our fingers together. He leans down and gives a me a kiss on the lips.

"You know what I missed, this feeling of completeness. You complete me Aleksi. You're truly the best thing that happened to me." I whisper with a smile.

"You're the best thing that happened to me." Aleksi said with a smile, the very smile that stole my heart.

"Aleksi I thought after Spencer, I would never fall in love. But here I am, believing in love. Aleksi pulls me closer wrapping his arms around me.

"You know Lilith... lm happy with you but this thing we got going on is mad love." Aleksi said with a laugh.

"What if I didn't remember? What would you have done?" I asked him. Aleksi hums trying to think and he chuckled.