(21) A Thousand Years

Lilith

Mia, Liz and I decided to get ready for my parents wedding renewal. I wore a champagne dress:

"Wow Lilith you look amazing!" Mia says and she looked pretty nice she wore an long emerald green dress with a slit, Liz wore a black dress with sparkles

I heard a knock on the door, Liz opens the door and we saw the three men who were supposed to escort us. I saw Joonas glance at Mia.

"Wow you ladies look gorgeous! Whose this?" Joonas asks pointing at my brown haired friend.

"This is Mia, she's a huge fan of yours Porko. So play nice." I said to him and he winks at me. While he escorts her out. I saw Joel and Lizzie walk together. God they were cute. I saw Aleksi glance at me, he walks up to me and gives me a kiss.

"God you look beautiful! How did I get so lucky?" He whispers, while he extended his arm out to me. He wore a black leather jacket with a black button shirt and black dress shoes.

"Let me check in on my mum." I whispered to him while I walked in and I saw she got dressed in her Elie Saab dress:

" I whispered to him while I walked in and I saw she got dressed in her Elie Saab dress:

"Wow mum!" I said while glancing at her dress, Aleksi walks in and he smiled at her.

"Ah Aleksi you came, I'm glad. I'm glad you make my daughter so happy...I hope to see you two walk down the aisle someday." My mum whispers and I glanced at Aleksi.

"Well...Vivian if the day shall come. I hope she doesn't reject me." Aleksi says with a chuckle. God could he get even cuter?

"Oh you know I'd say yes Mr Kaunisvesi." I whispered to him.

"Would you Mrs Kaunisvesi?" Aleksi teases me and I laughed at that. Of course I would love it. More than anything.

"Well good luck out there mum." I said as Aleksi pulls me out of the room.

"You'll be amazing!" Aleksi says while I rushed over to the white royale and began playing as my mum walked down the aisle. The song we chose was A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Luka my guitarist, Eugene my bassist and Tori my drummer came.

The Perfect Embodiment (An Aleksi Kaunisvesi Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara